The Combat Jack Show Thread

Nah Savon gotta start putting a disclaimer when they meat gobbling, Parks just said Drake is a top 5 MUSICIAN EVER

Not to say that I agree but I get what he’s saying though. He’s saying accolades and run with good music to back that Up.

not top 5 artists based on the product/music

It was a stupid argument. Parks has been saying some stupid **** lately. Don't just say stupid **** as some sort of contrarian argument.

How can you compare current accolades to what Stevie and Marvin received. It's something I would expect someone young to say. Well he sold. He had blah blah number ones. His longevity. The ****in Isley Brothers have been around since the ****in 50's.

It's like saying Dwight Howard was a better defensive center than Bill Russell and then using, well he won more DPOY's

Rap isn't football or baseball. Where you can say Emmitt Smith or Kareem blah blah, so they're the best. It's not stats based.

No other genre would say that stupid ****. Taylor Swift is the best because she sold

Thinking about this. Beans is going to shoot Nore when he watches The Chi based on Nore's recommendation. Beans is going to see Imani and learn what's what with that show and be heated.

I don't know, anyone else remember that video of State Property in a cypher and Beanie Sigel was looking at Peedi Crack like he was fresh meat on the yard then he tried to rub his head.

I can't find that video anywhere. I know someone else remembers what I'm talking about.

FailingColossalEwe-max-1mb.gif

Beanie Sigel tried to steal a kiss :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That vid always reminds me of the video of Reed Dollas freestyling to Touch It wit dude in the background with no teeth mad close to him making faces

Not to say that I agree but I get what he’s saying though. He’s saying accolades and run with good music to back that Up.

not top 5 artists based on the product/music

the only way that would even be imaginable is if your basing it off of strictly sales & accolades which would be ridiculous given all the changes in the music industry over the years.

I really be tryna let Drake rock because i do like some of the music (been dropping straight mid for about half a decade now, but still has likable songs) & then his stans say **** like parks & i gotta start the slander :lol: .

1stwitit 1stwitit
degenerate423 degenerate423

Topic: "Should gender be removed from the birth certificates

Shultz: "If we remove gender from society, does the gender wage gap still exist?"

yeah, whenever I’ve tried to research the wage gap thing, I haven’t really come up with much. As far as the gender thing goes, I have a girl going into the first grade this year. I will be having a talk with the school about to that them/they nonsense. We aren’t doing that in my home.

It's interesting when I hear this, because it's not even that many lyrical dudes out here. They're dumbing it down that much?

They did a good break down of the Dip Set and Lox battle

I'm glad they said that about Lebron.

Dude could have just commended The Lox or Jada. Saying Jada is underrated makes you the hip hop historian look bad.

I must’ve missed that statement, I wasn’t fully focused this week. But, I definitely can see him dropping little trails of evidence that he can refer back to later.

I must’ve missed that statement, I wasn’t fully focused this week. But, I definitely can see him dropping little trails of evidence that he can refer back to later.
Well, maybe not running from his past but he wants to completely disarm himself and disassociate himself from TYPICAL Hip Hop mentalities.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom