The Combat Jack Show Thread

I got suggested this

His No Jumper interview has 3 million views :wow:

Damn, Joe's has almost 6 million

I hate that he's on his show discussing us. I guess he was building his brand, but still. This conversation and discussion isn't for them.

Last edited:

Joe Budden to Premiere New Show, Music Lovers Only With Joe Budden, on Amp​

Amp—the new live-radio app from Amazon—announced that rapper and media mogul Joe Budden will be launching a brand-new weekly show starting on May 16 at 5 p.m. EDT. The show, Music Lovers Only With Joe Budden (@joebudden on Amp), is the latest production from the legendary artist and personality, who has built a media empire around being one of hip-hop’s most interesting and influential voices.

That interaction with Joe and Ice and Ish as if they were brothers :rofl:

I forgot about TI and Rocky on Drink Champs. So it was as awkward as it sounded. :lol: I remember him saying, you know you don't have to answer that.

I think with A$ap the older generation didn't know how to react to them at first, because it wasn't traditional New York, but it was really these kids are just different and the product of the internet and we were seeing the result in real time. I was on the internet, so I was seeing it happen. When you download music, so you get music from all over and not just the radio. So you hear New York, Memphis, Cleveland, Houston. When you can download the chopped and screwed version of a random album. But he was named after Rakim and showed he was a student of hip hop.

I wonder if there's animosity between A and Nore. You would have thought he would have done it for Doe or Die 2.

I watched ASAP Rocky on Drink Champs. The first full episode I’ve ever watched. I like how chill the ASAP was and I’m sure Nore plays a big part in doing that for the guests but Nore talks TOO much as a host.

No response is a response. AZ did Combat Jack show twice?

It's funny when these podcasts talk about certain guests ignoring/curving them...look in the mirror. Same way certain people never went to the Breakfast Club because of CTG.

Asap was dope! After his first 2 albums, always thought ASAP would be in the Kendrick/Cole/drake level musically, but he had other interes, & he doing just fine without it

Yeah, as much as people say they hate the business side of music, I can't say I blame them for using that stardom to take them other places besides music. Especially if they have other interest.

Back
Top Bottom