The Combat Jack Show Thread

That ex cop Corey pegus is getting his pension taken away cause the head honchos mad he was "bragging" about his former life

Cnn was playing combat jack clips x_x swear I knew that **** was gonna get him caught up

Said he was getting 135k a year tax free!! Jesus

Last edited:
That ex cop Corey pegus is getting his pension taken away cause the head honchos mad he was "bragging" about his former life

Cnn was playing combat jack clips x_x swear I knew that **** was gonna get him caught up

but Darren Wilson is still collecting a check chillin in god knows where

I didn't foresee **** hitting the fan, but how is NYPD gonna act like all their people were upstanding before, DURING, and after their service? We get treated with a different set of rules:smh:

Ice T episode
thecombatjackshow.com/show/the-ice-t-episode/

Damn! Dude was too loose with it, but I hope he can fight it.

Last edited by a moderator:

What really happen is he spoke out against the Eric Garner murder, and they're trying to punish him.

That was over 25 years ago.

But meanwhile Eric Garner's killer and the ones who sat there get a paid vacation. :smh:

Last edited:
Damn taking away his pension
I hope he able to fight it

Me too because that combat jack episode was weak sauce. I hate infomercial podcast episodes (give half the story then go "buy my book to get the rest).

haven't caught that ep yet

may never listen lol

It's ok, but its the typical promo episode of any podcast. "So the police chance us to the top of the roof and then......... Buy my book to hear the rest" :smh:

Damn taking away his pension
I hope he able to fight it
Me too because that combat jack episode was weak sauce. I hate infomercial podcast episodes (give half the story then go "buy my book to get the rest).
yea it was a lot of that 
laugh.gif

It was an ok episode. He didn't really go in to detail about things, but he did give an overview of some things.

I didn't know Ice T had a podcast(Final Level). Has anyone listened to it?

Ice T episode was very underwhelming. I only rode it out because I never really see/hear his interviews. Had to cut it off when they brought Co Co in though.

I need some new podcasts to listen to but I'm not gonna bother checking out his :lol:

Last edited:
You guys listened to three hours already? Damn

Well I guess I could have finished if I didn't listen to fantasy football podcast most of the day yesterday

Was the time frame off or weird to anyone else? Maybe because he didn't go in exact order. He said he was 56, but Breakin was in 84. So he was already 30. He was poppin and lockin at close to 30? I always thought that was for young kids.

I didn't really listen for the times to remember

but ice blueprinted in detail how he earned millions

said how he sustained it and why it worked

I didn't find it underwhelming at all

I found the Ice T episode informative, I didn't know much about him.

This Pegues story is getting crazier, David McClary says he's a conman. :lol:

ATTICA, NY — Even the cop-killer pal of disgraced NYPD boss Corey Pegues thinks Pegues is just a con man looking for “another hustle.”

David McClary told The Post that Pegues, a retired deputy inspector, fabricated their friendship so he could make a quick buck with a book deal.

“Corey Pegues ain’t no friend of mine,” the cold-blooded killer said in an interview at Attica Correctional Facility on Wednesday. “He’s never been a friend of mine.”

Pegues bragged that he was once a gangbanging buddy of McClary, whom he called “my man” while pitching his autobiography on a podcast called the “Combat Jack Show.”

But McClary said Pegues lied about their friendship — the way he admittedly lied to NYPD officials about his drug-dealing past to get a job on the force in the 1980s.

McClary said he believes Pegues is dropping his name and exaggerating his own thug life to supplement his $135,000-a-year disability pension.

“This is all for money. He’s retired and needs another hustle, another paycheck . . . Everything he’s been saying about his history is total bulls–t.”

McClary is currently serving 25 years to life for killing rookie cop Eddie Byrne in 1988.

Cops outraged by Pegues’ claims tore down his portrait from a wall in Brooklyn’s 67th Precinct station house, which Pegues ran before retiring on disability last year, sources told The Post Wednesday.

It was replaced with a framed photo of Byrne.

Nassau County cops seized three guns from Pegues’ Hempstead, LI, home in the wake of The Post’s exposé.

The NYPD is also trying to strip Pegues of his tax-free $135,000 pension, sources said.

His publicist didn’t respond to repeated requests for an interview.

http://nypost.com/2014/09/11/cop-killer-pal-says-gangsta-cop-is-no-friend-just-a-con-man/

x_x

Brotha done ****** up...dude was prob a super small time dealer and now all them lies gonna make him lose his pension :smh:

Dummy

damn I need to listen to that episode....

i wonder how many new people this brought to the show though

$135 tax free? He shouldn't need to supplement that. Plus he has taught in the past.

He wanted to be famous?

But I don't think he has a reason to lie, maybe embellish.

They're going to try to discredit him.

This stems from Eric Garner and comments he's made about the NYPD.

Notice how he's being villainized, but the cop who choked Eric Garner isn't.

It's funny how Pete used to joke Combat for saying, you know I used to be a lawyer :lol:

It took me three days to listen to the Forte interview.

The song on the end was cool. I was a big fan of I, John.

Back
Top Bottom