The Combat Jack Show Thread

Got my lady up there

Chill

nas-nasir-jones.gif

Flip's tattoos. :rofl: Dude has Cary Grant and Fred Astaire. Making a acronym for I'm ***** :rofl:

It's A Wonderful Life is like the Star Trek of it's day. :rofl:

Library doesn't mess with brown eggs or anything brown :rofl:

I want to know what the hell was Joe laughing at during the first 25 minutes of You People? It took him that long to realize that it was stereotypical and not funny? Kenya Barris writes like he doesn't know black people.

Last edited:
I always heard Quilly and Joey Jihad in Meek

They were what was popular when Meek came up in Philly

That Jonah Hill and Lauren London movie looks goofy and trash from the trailer. I don't know why they even watched it.
I was looking forward to watching it, didn’t see any of the previews. I’ve heard Schulz talk about it many of times over the past year or so. Movie wasnt close to good.

The Roc Nation brunch made me remember about Rory and his engagement and taking the tickets for the crew to ask his chick he didn't even marry.

Does he still go? Mal needs to use his Biggs ties to let him go so he won't get depressed this time of year. Then again, he might get a lot of comments about how's your wife.

Last edited:
1 of the all time herb moves was Rory proposing on the side portion of Hov’s house and then not marrying that chick

Back
Top Bottom