The Combat Jack Show Thread

ezgif-7-f6b8a1857c06.gif

20221103_200819.jpg

It’s funny what gets the most reaction.

Crip Mac RIGHTFUL and smart reaction to Destiny spitefully donating $10k to the Atlanta “Cop City” because of a disagreement with a black podcaster, was the most interesting and poignant part of this whole clip. Had that man completely stuck, and out of bounds.

"How you 5 about it now" :lol: :lol:

It’s funny what gets the most reaction.

Crip Mac RIGHTFUL and smart reaction to Destiny spitefully donating $10k to the Atlanta “Cop City” because of a disagreement with a black podcaster, was the most interesting and poignant part of this whole clip. Had that man completely stuck, and out of bounds.

I saw some clip of that dude destiny where his friend and wife was flirting right in his face and apparently,he one of them weirdo **** white dudes. Very weird times.

Didn't know where to post this but the Booty Warrior is out now and he's done a couple wild interviews about his life and experiences behind bars.

The comments on those vids are always good for a laugh.

This man was already a punk before he went to jail. Prison just magnified what he already was.

Listen at 21:00…. It was ON SITE for anyone who tried his manhood up until he saw a new male inmate, while still 17 years old. This man been gay. Prison did not corrupt him.

Mans said he hadn’t even kissed a girl by the age of 14 :lol: :lol: :lol:

WTH. We were kissing and copping feels on chics well before that age. Dude can’t fool me

Last edited:
How much money does the Joe Budden podcast generate? And how do they make money as I don’t hear any ads

Reason I ask is because he was talking about turning down the Spotify deal in the range of “$20 mil” but I don’t see how they make money now, especially to pay a full staff

Joe stance on Johnathan Majors will forever baffle me . With all the accusations he’s had and **** he been through I’m surprised. I think some of it was just hate though lol

Joe stance on Johnathan Majors will forever baffle me . With all the accusations he’s had and **** he been through I’m surprised. I think some of it was just hate though lol

I thought they was trolling Mel at first cuz she a groupie for him but at this point it's obvious the lied.

He musta pissed somebody off with all these weird "accusations". Saying he was "aggressive" all the way back in college. They always do that with us,

Clowning Ish on only having a tub wad funny on jbp

It was extra funny because they were saying he could build one :lol:

but this is the dude who's bedroom contains his Christmas tree, because it's the biggest room in his house.

and the 1 +1 to a baby shower, and Ish saying he didn't know it was going to be a baby shower. He thought it was going to be a birthday party, but he didn't bring anything. And he was there to discuss business in some sweats and a white tee AND ate :rofl:

Ish is a wild boy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom