The Combat Jack Show Thread

yo yall going to have a field day with tax this episode 
laugh.gif

Is it worth listening to? I have nothing else to listen to since Joe does the late Wednesday/Thursday thing

I wasn't going to listen, because I hate his interview shows. When he's searching for questions or going in Premium Pete(when I was locked up) mode.

Combat was a guest on a Toronto show I listen to. Said he's tired of NORE talking that Combat Jerk ****. Said he was gonna sue for slander if he keeps bringing it up. Not sure if he as serious but he said he'll be in the show soon.

Is that show worth listening to? I follow a couple of those girls on twitter.

What happened with Anthony Saleh and tax? Tweets got deleted

Anthony Saleh has had some dope interviews . Seems like a cool dude . Gave a lot of game too

He threw me for a loop for that. The analogy was off.

I think he was saying it was negative, but I think it's more about competition.

and I never thought Banner was a great rapper.
:lol:

but Bleek said the same thing.

What is he going to say, I gave you the standard contract? That doesn't make it right.

He mentioned Bleek being on the show and them discussing it. His main problems seems to be with NORE bringing it up and I'm assuming the combat jerk thing.

Is that show worth listening to? I follow a couple of those girls on twitter.

I like the show. I'm sure most of you wouldn't care for it. The part about NORE starts around 1:08

Serious Jones on there too? Tax clowning Math the whole ep then huh? Thought it was just a Mistah Fab interview, so definitely listen now should be jokes. :lol:

I may be buggin but i think Cam jus addressed Tax claims of him snitching... No real shots, but if tax does respond the hilarity that will ensue btwn the 2 :rofl: :rofl:

This ***** Tax Ebro rant is hilarious. You nothing but a 6'5" equestrian beloved. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
I may be buggin but i think Cam jus addressed Tax claims of him snitching... No real shots, but if tax does respond the hilarity that will ensue btwn the 2 :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah cam is responding to this video. Tax is a funny dude but hes an idiot esp. in this case IMO. He's pretty much a more gangsta version of Charlemagne tha God lol

His rant against Ebro made no sense. I don't have to respond to you or do anything, but you have to respond to me, because I mentioned your wife?

I forgot the Mista Fab and Mustard incident.

and Nore is like raps super hero, he has the most random friends and stories :lol: He's good in every city.

His rant against Ebro made no sense. I don't have to respond to you or do anything, but you have to respond to me, because I mentioned your wife?

I forgot the Mista Fab and Mustard incident.

and Nore is like raps super hero, he has the most random friends and stories :lol: He's good in every city.

I might have to be done with tax. How u call him a ***** for not doing anything but in the next sentence say you dont have to do anything?

math snuffed the **** outta you

yo math please don't hit me like that after I spit in your face

he was clowning jones the whole ep too

I hope math snuff you again

ep was too funny

Last edited:
By Tax logic, himself and every "gangster rapper" is a snitch. :lol:

Dave Mays and Benzino on Drink Champs this Friday, should be interesting.
Cant wait to hear Benzino's take on the brawl with the Lox.:lol:

Cam's response to Tax.:rofl:

One thing I can thank Tax for is the comedy that will ensue between them. I missed troll Cam.:lol:

Last edited:
Tax knows who to troll with. Notice how quickly the Treach thing went away, and how he started strictly commenting to EDI

Tax was throwing shots at Serious

:lol:

I sort of understood his Tupac comments, because Tupac mentioned names, Cam didn't.

this reminds me of cats coming at 50 for dropping names on Ghetto Qur'an. There's a thin line between entertainment and putting street business out there for everyone to hear so I understand what Tax is trying to say.

^not gonna front , tax DOES have a point . 

anybody got a link to the dame grease podcast ? finally listened to the bink juan ep , which is terrible , but i did always wonder why he didn't get more credit for his work on blueprint . all i need was my favorite record for a minute . when he said just blaze was in his bag I'm like ahh here we go but when he brought up 1-900-hustler i was like hold up , i think did just did start making beats like that after that album . honestly i used to think just was kinda wack . it just makes me wanna hear more about dame grease and i wonder if he's ever addressed swizz sounding EXACTLY like him , in a time where i personally thought dames beats were better , but swizz going on to capitalize off that sound .

even when peoples claims may seem or sound outlandish , i don't always think they just come from out of nowhere  and sometimes theres some merit too it so knowing the history is cool 

Last edited:
I need to check out the Bink and Dame Grease episodes. That's the type of podcasts I want to hear. Not the same artists doing their rounds.

Tax is a clown. Can't believe this clown has a fanbase and people **** with that podcast.

Word in the tweets is Troy Ave caught a stray at the T.I. concert...like 4 people got shot Troy Ave got hit. Wonder if ya man Tax gonna try to clown or just be the street ***** he say he is and shut the **** up about it. This happened at Irving Plaza, i bet they won't let Smack host no more battles there neither crazy.

Last edited:
Troy been rubbing people the wrong way for a while. The STEEZ thing was the last straw, honestly. Kind of expected him to get into something after that.

I know someone lost their life at Irving Plaza last night. RIP. Damn shame. If Troy was the target I'm not even surprised.:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom