The Combat Jack Show Thread

This _ Joe be on some BS sometimes. He extra heated about Shannon saying he'll smash Meg but he quite as a church mouse about Puff actively chasing young chicks.

Last edited:
Really some weird ****. They will serious up some jokes or joke up some serious ****. Like he just publicly said he likes freakoffs, what the hell is he on about?

This _ Joe be on some BS sometimes. He extra heated about Shannon saying he'll smash Meg but he quite as a church mouse about Puff actively chasing young chicks.

Glad Ish called him out for it

It's still weird to me when dudes say that. Shannon is old enough to be her dad. Not everything needs to be said out loud.

It was also funny how Joe threw in his therapist comment about him dating Kaylin and Cyn.

I hope they bring this up on the pod because this is nasty work 🤢. And Mel is just watching in silence with a look of disgust :lol: :smh:.

just sitting back in silent disapproval is really the worst…the stakes are low; not calling out the half-***, lackadaisical, negligent washing is weird

Glad Ish called him out for it

It's still weird to me when dudes say that. Shannon is old enough to be her dad. Not everything needs to be said out loud.

It was also funny how Joe threw in his therapist comment about him dating Kaylin and Cyn.

That type of jargon has alwayssssss been lame to me. Like when dudes be like “bro, look at her, she’s fine as hell”

I’m slick that homey who says “don’t tell me, go tell HER that”. Can’t stand being around dudes who act like they’ve never seen women before. Loser behavior to me. And Shannon is my guy.

My dad is exactly like Shannon and he 57. I hate going places solo with dude because he acts desperate as hell.

At certain ages it’s either you gone put down, or shut up and keep it moving. Desperate homies be the absolute worse :lol: :lol:

That type of jargon has alwayssssss been lame to me. Like when dudes be like “bro, look at her, she’s fine as hell”

I’m slick that homey who says “don’t tell me, go tell HER that”. Can’t stand being around dudes who act like they’ve never seen women before. Loser behavior to me. And Shannon is my guy.

My dad is exactly like Shannon and he 57. I hate going places solo with dude because he acts desperate as hell.

At certain ages it’s either you gone put down, or shut up and keep it moving. Desperate homies be the absolute worse :lol: :lol:

I try telling y’all. :lol:

It doesn’t happen often… but from time to time… Grimey be making complete sense. :lol:

Yeah, acting thirsty like you've never seen good looking women is lame behavior.

Like Paul Pierce.

This is why I don't do the homies and girlfriends/random girls thanksgiving. If the cooks not 50+ year old black women. I'm not going.

If them pots being used ain’t over 60 year old… I AINT GOING!

My great grandmother was born 1914, died in 1986 and my grandmother still uses the same cast iron pot that her mom used. My grandmother was born in 1950 so the pot is over 70 years old

Everyone I've seen who has had that surgery ends up right back fat again.

Your mindset needs to change with what you eat and going to the gym. Too many just depend on the surgery as a magic fix. They end up just wasting money.
Yeah I realize as i get older for a lot of the issues we all have, the "fix" isn't the fix, it's a mindset and discipline issue.

Everyone I've seen who has had that surgery ends up right back fat again.

Your mindset needs to change with what you eat and going to the gym. Too many just depend on the surgery as a magic fix. They end up just wasting money.

Same with these BBL chics. If you weren’t active before getting surgery and had bad eating habits, chances are it’ll come right back.

Not to mention alcohol consumption. People get those procedures and revert right back to their same old habits.

Dudes not cutting out that alcohol

Yeah, acting thirsty like you've never seen good looking women is lame behavior.

Like Paul Pierce.

so commenting/noticing an attractive woman amongst the group is desperate/thirsty? i guess it depends on the context but not everything is meant to be actionable, it is just an acknowledgement; perhaps it sparks a tangential convo most times it’s just a comment like seeing a sports car could lead to waxing philosophical on design or different specs or just a standalone statement

so commenting/noticing an attractive woman amongst the group is desperate/thirsty? i guess it depends on the context but not everything is meant to be actionable, it is just an acknowledgement; perhaps it sparks a tangential convo most times it’s just a comment like seeing a sports car could lead to waxing philosophical on design or different specs or just a standalone statement

Nah. It’s aggravating. I wasn’t even that way in my younger but everyone is different. Carrying on like that for the duration of your life is borderline creep, pedo, sicko vibes to me but I digress.

I’m like Barry Sanders scoring a touchdown. No point in bragging about something that’s commonplace in adulthood. Nobody cares about how many women you’ve had or slept with. S*** don’t need to be broadcasted

Not hanging with no n*** who scroll IG model pages all day or sends vids or pics of women twerking and half naked. It’s annoying

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom