The Combat Jack Show Thread

Sure, take finessence advice. Let me know how it goes.

I didn’t say take my advice. I’m just saying she can’t throw stones from a glass house and not expect backlash. Especially from Cam. That’s ludicrous. Cam’s not going to take it easy on anyone.

I didn’t say take my advice. I’m just saying she can’t throw stones from a glass house and not expect backlash. Especially from Cam. That’s ludicrous. Cam’s not going to take it easy on anyone.
I don't even disagree. Just saying "know when to walk away..." But i've already said I know how Cam gets down.

Remember to, she’s Canadian so she probably barely understands the dynamics of black men and women’s relationships from the American perspective. Her parents from the islands, right?

Mom was white, so she definitely doesn't.

Just like how Joe and Emanny talked about her going out with them and just wandering off too be seen once she got there.

Much less her wearing a tank top in the late fall with a Canadian goose.

She's a space case for sure. She needs time to put together her thoughts, otherwise she might step in it like she already has a few times. The pressure to speak fast from Joe doesn't help either. Not sure a group podcast medium is the place for her.

She's not angry at all, I think she is just naive and not as smart as she thinks she is.

Like how Joe and Parks gass up her vocabulary.

Can’t blame certain things on being naive though. Naive people tend to comment on things they don’t know about, or have no knowledge of. It’s cool to sit out of certain debates or just be observant and not make a remark. That’s the mature thing to do.

Her speaking on something that she was unaware of, or ignorant to is what for her in this mess. She’s 40+, not 13. Can’t get that type of grace. Especially with a human being who operates like Cam :lol:

She's a space case for sure. She needs time to put together her thoughts, otherwise she might step in it like she already has a few times. The pressure to speak fast from Joe doesn't help either. Not sure a group podcast medium is the place for her.

Good point. She treats the show like Jeopardy sometimes.

On today's episode Joe asked what was the episode number like he normally does for Parks to answer. M4 tried to beat him to it and was wrong as usual.

Joe should’ve just edited it out and spared all the nonsense

cam leaking dms and all types of ish now

but mel does it to herself repeatedly

Joe should’ve just edited it out and spared all the nonsense

cam leaking dms and all types of ish now

but mel does it to herself repeatedly
What dm’s????
All I seen was his text in his story
Sayin she smashed ice t for 2k
in a bathroom

Not even caping for Mel, but this is cornball stuff. Now every dude that smashed is gonna come out the woodwork?

Why can’t folks just be entertained by the messy-ness
I really don’t care
With all the **** going on in the world
I could use a laugh
And folks act like they never been petty
Or did anything corny

EDIT: that whole memphitz exchange
Was funny as hell though

Cam and Mase can pretty much say what they want (outside of anything criminal). They fully aware of the era we in. They've told stories a few times and right before they'll say "If you don't like it , don't follow us". Everybody is not gonna walk on egg shells. They tried to "cancel" Boosie a million times and he still got the same following, same fan base.

Cam be telling wild stories damn near every episode about dealing with females. He been doing that since the beginning of their show. Their business partners know who they are. Nobody is gonna unsubscribe off this.

Bruh i just want Cam to:

1.Make music
2.Properly mix his music
3.Get away from Skitzo
4. Get all his samples cleared so Tyquisha dont gotta re-sing all the hooks.

This might be too much to ask.

Maybe Black Santa can make this happen for Christmas.

I think most us woulda took the apology whether sincere or not and moved on but again they don't care. OJ Simpson is a weekly guest on their show. No network/show has wanted to touch OJ since 1994. :lol:
She can't just insinuate that someone was in brothels amongst minors and think people gonna just say "it's okay, we all mistakes" and give her a pass. We have people still calling innocent men rapist even after they beat the allegations. I fully understand why they aint letting up.

I think most us woulda took the apology whether sincere or not and moved on but again they don't care. OJ Simpson is a weekly guest on their show. No network/show has wanted to touch OJ since 1994. :lol:

Who’s “most us”? Y’all gotta stop letting this hypocritical society and these hypocritical women dictate your lives. This country voted DONALD TRUMP as the leader of the free world. Let that settle in. He’s worse than a Cam.

Like I said, we are all lame/corny in the eyes of some one. The same way you have lame men, you have lame women.

Accusing someone of things like rape, pedophilia, murder, thievery, addiction, etc is crossing the line for some people if untrue.

Cam is on her head because he knows that apology isn’t genuine. He knows it’s fake.

I presume Cam has decent discernment skills :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom