The Combat Jack Show Thread

I used to enjoy Dame's interviews but he regurgitates a lot of the same stuff these days and for someone that has been saying for years he doesn't want to talk about Jay he has no problem talking about him

Seems like he's been in his own world and he's doing fine but there's a disconnect

He flat out said

"Me and Jay sold dope together but he go and sue me???" :lol: :smh:

I saw that Derrick Ward story and was wondering if it was THAT Derrick Ward. :lol:

Joe is maturing. I thought he would go into his God got him spiel. I'm sure he had a good laugh off camera though.

I used to enjoy Dame's interviews but he regurgitates a lot of the same stuff these days and for someone that has been saying for years he doesn't want to talk about Jay he has no problem talking about him

Seems like he's been in his own world and he's doing fine but there's a disconnect
Dame my man but one thing I'm noticing too is though he did look out as far as giving black folks opportunities and holding white execs to task, he can't deal with or recognize other people's growth to be at his level or above. He won't acknowledge them as they currently are, only he's the boss of all bosses. For example just in the way he talks about Jay or Kevin Hart. Even with 85 South he was talking to them like they were just the same standup comedians when they got a diverse portfolio going.

5 years is a good gap. Dude look well into his 40's. Him and Flip the only _'s I know damn near full grey beards in their 30's.

Ain’t nothing wrong with being gray into your late 30s or early 40s. You rather be grey with a full head of hair and a beard, or your natural black but balding? I’m taking the former

Now what’s bad is dudes who you know are gray, but in the “dye bottle” as my grandmother say. Like James Brown on NFL Sundays. People gotta start embracing the aging process

Last edited:
These boys decent thus far

The Jordan vs other brands conversation was hilarious. Around the 1:07:45 mark. MJ don’t play about brand perpetrating :lol: :lol: :lol:

He probably hates seeing the youngins wearing adidas track pants with Jordan sneakers:lol:

Jada Jr. NICE btw :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Ain’t nothing wrong with being gray into your late 30s or early 40s. You rather be grey with a full head of hair and a beard, or your natural black but balding? I’m taking the latter

Now what’s bad is dudes who you know are gray, but in the “dye bottle” as my grandmother say. Like James Brown on NFL Sundays. People gotta start embracing the aging process

Yeah, a lot of dudes are gray in their 30's. They just dye it or go the smooth face can't be trusted route.

It's more problematic to be shaped like you're a old man. That takes years off your life.

Doesn't belong on there, but he's been spicy this year which is out of character for the respected journalist he's been. I think shorty brought it up because she's a journalist too. It is kinda weird to see, but that's where he is now I guess. He responded too.

Back
Top Bottom