The Combat Jack Show Thread

I've thought this about Draft Kings and Prize Picks, but then all the athletes getting in is diluting things for the regular person. They're going to go to Paul George or Jeff Teague to advertise.

I've seen YouTubers complain about advertisers not paying.

I've thought this about Draft Kings and Prize Picks, but then all the athletes getting in is diluting things for the regular person. They're going to go to Paul George or Jeff Teague to advertise.

Yup. Most of the athletes already have long money anyway. So, podcasting is just a bonus or means to stay relevant after retiring or just as a hobby.

Paul George and Jeff Teague both made well over 100ms in their lifetime vs some low level celeb or YouTuber who has never made money like that.

Plus topics and interviews/discourses are just getting redundant overall

🤣🤣🤣 the ho-hive is nuts…

it seems to me podcasting probably evolves into the livestream model where the audience participates integrally…

Tax was feeling lonely on Father's Day and Raqi brought him on Spaces to talk about Joe and Nore :lol: How do you slide in someones DM's. Hey big head, I see you hate Joe also. Can we be friends. :lol: And running with the he was dissing Combat as an excuse. I'm as protective of Combat as anyone, but he made mistakes. Them not being on YouTube early was a problem. Even Mandi talked about how they weren't on YouTube. A lot of people have more streams than views on YouTube, because it's how you started listening. It's an issue when you can't search D-Nice or Westside interview and you don't see Combat's.

Tax has been locked up for seven years still talking about his pod and what he had.

Tax just talks and people let it go. Fool said he hangs around chicks and they let that fly :rofl: I guess he was talking about the CO's. Considering he's spent more than half of his adult hood locked up?

but yeah, Nore and Rap Radar were playing the algorithm game early. I think CBS had both of them. Elliott and B Dot released a lot of interviews getting their numbers up.

Tax was feeling lonely on Father's Day and Raqi brought him on Spaces to talk about Joe and Nore :lol: How do you slide in someones DM's. Hey big head, I see you hate Joe also. Can we be friends. :lol: And running with the he was dissing Combat as an excuse. I'm as protective of Combat as anyone, but he made mistakes. Them not being on YouTube early was a problem. Even Mandi talked about how they weren't on YouTube. A lot of people have more streams than views on YouTube, because it's how you started listening. It's an issue when you can't search D-Nice or Westside interview and you don't see Combat's.

Tax has been locked up for seven years still talking about his pod and what he had.

Tax just talks and people let it go. Fool said he hangs around chicks and they let that fly :rofl: I guess he was talking about the CO's. Considering he's spent more than half of his adult hood locked up?

but yeah, Nore and Rap Radar were playing the algorithm game early. I think CBS had both of them. Elliott and B Dot released a lot of interviews getting their numbers up.

Tax gone have an aneurysm or heart attack with all that pent up (no pun intended) anger.

Dude been locked up more than he’s been free over. Over 50% of his life in the can… he needs to realize that not only was he a terrible criminal, but terrible business man as well :lol: :lol:

Whether NORE lied or not. He still got major traction and reinvented himself. You’re definitely going to step on toes and finagle a few situations here or there.

That’s how BUSINESS and capitalism works. There’s barely any, if little integrity in most business circles and industries.

We’ve never heard Tax take accountability for being a crash dummy and tricked off the streets.

You’re a felon, with a GUN at a concert/club? Stuck on stupid. Should’ve played it smart and focused on building his following

Last edited:
Tax gone have an aneurysm or heart attack with all that pent up (no pun intended) anger.

Dude been locked up more than he’s been free over. Over 50% of his life in the can… he needs to realize that not only was he a terrible criminal, but terrible business man as well :lol: :lol:

Dude was talking about his pod like he was Al Bundy. I didn't need a co-host. I did this.

and you ruined all of that and crashed out for a D List rapper :rofl:

This is weird

Glad Rory said something. Tax has been in jail for seven years, with 33 more to go. He's trying to get money on his books? Cure from boredom?

I knew it was a reason Tax complimented Rory and Mal. Trying to get them to join in on their weirdo alliance.

Tax and Raqi are trying hard for attention and relevancy

Back
Top Bottom