The Combat Jack Show Thread

Rory is embarrassing himself as a man it's gross. Saying Charlemagne sucking Drake off but we literally just heard Rory slurp Joe the entire time. I miss Marissa :lol:

:lol: at this mashup of TBI X INTPL.

I'm looking forward and not looking forward to listening at the same time.:lol:

I agree. And I can hear all the spit in the corner of his mouth that **** is disgusting. Then he ate in my ear one day and I was done. The audio always sounds like they're recording in a hall.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Damn fam, I can hear the hate in your heart with that one :lol: :lol:

Side note, what's the deal with EFN and heroin? Son always mentions heroin :lol:
"I don't smoke, only heroin only heroin"
"Wanna do heroin?"
"I did heroin with him!"
I thought I was bugging when I heard him mention H a few times.:lol:

Same podcast...that should not have happened. S*** was a mess. Would be much more entertaining if the topic was different.

Brilliant Idiots on Joe, this should be interesting

You guys diss Marrisa but I find Rory more annoying than her.

Rory has the stupidest face and the most annoying cadence when he talks. I always get the impression he's scared of Joe. He doesn't want Joe to talk to him the way he talks to Marissa so he agrees with everything he says.

How old is Joe? Aren't Rory and Marissa like 25/26?

You can't go into this interview thinking this is going to clear up anything. It's literally just four podcast cats that's trying to dispute why their opinions were right and why the other guy's was wrong. In a case like that, you should only peep to enjoy the potential comedy that may come about.

"We've smoked hookah together" had me :rofl:

Last edited:
Joe is 35 or 36

Rory and Racist boy were like women defending their man. It was disgusting. Son yelling WE NEED PROOF, WE NEED EVIDENCE!!!! Like really son?!?!?

Rory has the stupidest face and the most annoying cadence when he talks. I always get the impression he's scared of Joe. He doesn't want Joe to talk to him the way he talks to Marissa so he agrees with everything he says.

How old is Joe? Aren't Rory and Marissa like 25/26?

He talks and pauses like he's spitting bars. I hate that and the cadence he uses where he emphasizes words.

And I agree with what you said about him agreeing just because. Plus he seems to be in fanboy mode sometimes.

And for the life of me I don't understand why Joe hangs around them, considering it's a ten year gap, but then again I understand :lol:

Joe Budden sounds like an idiot, he is just talking in circles, and he knows his reason to beef is pointless, & 99% of the population still does not care.

He talks and pauses like he's spitting bars. I hate that and the cadence he uses where he emphasizes words.

And I agree with what you said about him agreeing just because. Plus he seems to be in fanboy mode sometimes.

And for the life of me I don't understand why Joe hangs around them, considering it's a ten year gap, but then again I understand :lol:

I thought I was the only one that noticed the way he talked :lol: **** drives me crazy cuz he's not saying anything profound.

I figured there was a big age gap and its clear why Joe keeps them around. He can talk to people younger than him crazy but not anyone his own age who doesn't need him. Guys can bond over whatever ya'll bond over but I would like to know how he became friends with Marissa's thirsty ***.

Joe is 35 or 36

Rory and Racist boy were like women defending their man. It was disgusting. Son yelling WE NEED PROOF, WE NEED EVIDENCE!!!! Like really son?!?!?
But we do need proof :lol: Joe said some pretty insulting things and no examples to validate his insults

"I don't need proof, it's my opinion" .. meanwhile he is upset that Charlemagne can't prove he hit a woman

He met Marissa because she was his assistant :lol:

Last edited:
They should've mentioned the Tax season ep while they were at it with that mindless back and forth. It was entertaining for what it was though. :lol:

I found the last half entertaining.

When he called Cee a serial penis purchaser :rofl: Charlamagne is good at breaking the tension.

Schulz was annoying me though. He was responding to Joe's comments before and for Charlamagne and getting more upset than Chatty.

But we do need proof :lol: Joe said some pretty insulting things and no examples to validate his insults

"I don't need proof, it's my opinion" .. meanwhile he is upset that Charlemagne can't prove he hit a woman

He met Marissa because she was his assistant :lol:

He's right though. People like to debate opinions. Especially on the internet. Like if I say Kobe is overrated. People will want to debate you about it. It's my opinion. Why do I have to prove my opinion? What are you trying to accomplish? It's my opinion, it's not going to change.

That's a little different from saying someone beats women. Especially when you can call them up. And it's not like he says it as a joke. Charlamagne says it as fact. With his platform people hear that and run with it.

joe and ctg use the same approach

that whole ep was a spin cycle

but even schultz was lowkey siding with joe on most things

also I have no problem with joe going at drake

that second diss is tuff

Joe is sensitive about the whole women beater thing, but before this became a thing, he said he "hit [Tahiry] like a man and [she] wore it in [her] ribs," on "Downfall." He benefits from people not knowing his music that way. But I was a huge fan and always have the "yea, right" face when he starts talking that ****.

In Charlemagne's opinion he think Joe hits women because Joe went to The Breakfast Club, looked in his face, and said "I didn't kill the baby. I didn't sit on her stomach, I sat under her chest"

Why is Joe offended about Charlemagne bringing up something he said out his mouth? :lol: if you say it you better own it because it'll never be erased.

tax first exposed joes angles and ever since I can't even look at joe the same

his angles are more obvious than ctg

but ctg is just as calculated

even schultz always tries to get inside ctgs thought process but he never explains the game plans

but both are very measured in how they handle and respond to things

at this point joe is just worst at hiding his hand

Last edited:
Charlemagne ALMSOT pulled Joe out of character talking about him hitting women. :lol: Joe caught himself.

Whole episode was boring to me.

Don't think the title change makes a big difference, everybody knows what it is

And yo, I seriously can't listen to drink champs. Bleek, Ja and Kenny Anderson ones are the only ones I managed to get all the way through. Nore is annoying as **** with the interruptions and just being extra at all times, everybody is a legend, everything they did was legendary, efn is just corny, too much stroking and and nonsense for me to really get through one.

I'm not necessarily a fan of the kinda dry interview podcasts (rap radar) but Nore is too far in the opposite direction. Dude gotta take it down about 1000

I agree. And I can hear all the spit in the corner of his mouth that **** is disgusting. Then he ate in my ear one day and I was done. The audio always sounds like they're recording in a hall.

:rofl: this is true

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're right tho, the spit in the mouth thing is legit disgusting :lol:, another reason he's hard to listen to

As far as the Joe Budden Charlemagne thing, I've been thought for awhile now that they're both on some passive aggressive type **** towards each other.

At the end of the day though I think Charlemagne really does talk slick and act kinda funny towards Joe in alot of instances, like with the donkey of the day beating women ****, and so when all these Joe vs Drake events were happening and CTG was essentially saying Joe was wildin for no reason, Joe already wasn't really messing with the dude so he went and called him a puppet and a ****rider and all that. And there is a little truth to it but Joe was working off emotion and not necessarily logic when he said it, so he never really had arguments to back up his points.

Rory did bring up a solid point with the Birdman thing, and CTG and Schultz immediately tried to finesse their way out of it. CTG accuses Budden of throwing punches and then playing the victim but that's exactly what he did with Birdman, he was up there playing dumb like he didn't understand why Birdman wanted to see him. Him and Joe are playing a similar game but Joe is a known weirdo whereas Charlemagne really tries to come off like he just tells it how it is all the time so he looks a little more fraudulent acting like that. And Joe even admitted that he mighta went over the line with the puppet thing whereas I don't think Charlemagne admitted any kinda fault the whole time.

This is actually one time where Schultz and Rory were somewhat useful tho, I think by the end of this they both kinda figured out that Budden and CTG were on some bs in their own ways.

Back
Top Bottom