The Combat Jack Show Thread

That went how I expected. Shultz saying a bunch of BS. He's one of those "Black people are free so racism is not that bad"

He a straight up ignorant *** dude. Then when he was tryna say racism doesn't dominate the courts, Tariq ask him "so why are jails filled with black people when whites are the majority here" He said "It goes back to slavery." That's racism dumb ***.

He's one of them that thinks it's just a diet racism now. Either it's racism or it's not, ain't no middle ground. Then at the end he gave a bunch of BS stats and Tariq just ethered that **** simple.

Last edited:
Listened to Joe's

I never thought JR Writer was going to be next. He was like New York Cassidy to me. The Hell Rell slander
laugh.gif
But those bars on Diplomatic Immunity. I like Mysonne more now than I did then. I never thought he would blow, not enough energy. That conversation should have been longer.

That Jhene song was good
never put it in that context because i dont judge r&b the same way i judge rap , but that jhene record has been on repeat in my iTunes since it dropped . its one of the best records she's done in a while . like a long while . i felt like she shined on the twenty88 project as well . sean just had guest verses on jhene records imo . . .

I'm trying to understand why a lot of you bother to listen to TBI if at this point it's obvious that y'all get angry every time y'all listen to it? 

The podcast is based on the premise that Schultz and Charlamagne are supposed to entertain by arguing and that Schultz tries to provide the white liberal narrative while being wild close minded. Y'all giving the boy too much airtime. 

Listened to a few minutes of the Tariq interview and they were just going on in circles. Props to Tariq for spoon feeding him the idea of white supremacy.

I don't expect Schultz to learn or agree much with knowledgeable guests on the podcast. He has to either A) Build with knowledgeable people off the mic, or B) Witness blatant first-hand racism (aka something happens to his friends of color, if he has any), for him to acknowledge many of the ideas that vehemently denies. 

I'm trying to understand why a lot of you bother to listen to TBI if at this point it's obvious that y'all get angry every time y'all listen to it? 

I just don't get it. :lol:

I ain't listened to that show in months, I think when Lil Duval was on there. And that was only like the 4th episode I listened to. Once I saw the type of **** Shultz was on I was like hell nah. That show is like watching Fox News.

I'll try to listen to TBI this week

French is entertaining as hell :lol:

Tip is a good listen and deserves a better interviewer. EDIT: just finished it and you can tell Tip was annoyed with NORE and wanted to leave.

No he doesn't.

TI is worse than Ross and Jeezy. He thinks he's smarter than he is, and can't even laugh at himself. Anyone who tries to come off too hard, I deem suspect. He couldn't even laugh at the Floyd ****. I wish he would have walked off, because he was standing over everyone spoiling their mood. Nore and them were trying to get him to loosen up.

Last edited:
sad thing is french and rocky were showing ti genuine love and he was still on some nut $@&?

get em outta here

Shulz is a true racist

Tarik dabbles in too much pseudo conspiracy......and it's easy to poke holes and dismiss his arguments when you're arguing against a person that skews facts and argues semantics.

Shulz doesn't know at all what he was talking about with Baltimore police......

And stating statistical lies. I can't listen to this anymore.

Last edited:
First and last time listening to brillant idiots . He lost me with the first convo about gun control and speed limits . And then him and Tariq just talked in circles . He based his arguments on statistical numbers when those can skewed to fit what ever narrative you want to fit . Clearly Tariq didn't bring any numbers into the mix he was coming through with names and facts . The end had me a little hot dude was asking for a number and Tariq said just give me one name . Also he was right to an extent about Tariq linking everything to white supremacy , if you fail it's because they hold you down ,if you succeed it's because your selected.

Last edited:
Dog im about 7 minutes in to this Tariq TBI episode and these two are so ******* corny I don't know if I can take this any longer. Charlemagne and the white guy is lame as hell

Schulz tried pulling the "model minority" schtick

Tarik completely missed an opportunity to educate him on funding, white flight and tax dollars etc. :smh:

I'm an hour in and they haven't even got to the damn interview

I'm sure I'll have a dif perspective

yall also said tucker got em tho

he's not tryna persuade schultz which seems to be what yall want and that's the disconnect

but I knew what the responses would be before it dropped

I think y'all are expecting too much from Tariq. His arguments been flimsy too.

There were so many times where he missed the opportunity to school Schulz, but he didn't come prepared. Then he started talking about the 'negro bed wench mentality' and went completely off into the deep end.

Tariq ain't too different than Schulz honestly. Just different ends of the spectrum.

I'm an hour in and they haven't even got to the damn interview

I'm sure I'll have a dif perspective

yall also said tucker got em tho

he's not tryna persuade schultz which seems to be what yall want and that's the disconnect

but I knew what the responses would be before it dropped

It's not about persuading shulz. He's racist. There's no "persuading" him.

It's about Tariq not being prepared and coming with schoolyard theory's.....instead of actual cogent talking points.

I think y'all are expecting too much from Tariq. His arguments been flimsy too.

There were so many times where he missed the opportunity to school Schulz, but he didn't come prepared. Then he started talking about the 'negro bed wench mentality' and went completely off into the deep end.

Tariq ain't too different than Schulz honestly. Just different ends of the spectrum.

I swear man.....

I honestly second guessed myself before posting that because I know he has a pretty big following here.
laugh.gif

But I mean, listen to how extreme dude gets. How he was incapable of forming a sound argument with facts and statistics. I agree strongly with a lot of the things he says about society and white supremacy. He just doesn't do enough to support his argument without sounding extremely biased.

We had two dudes with extreme beliefs on opposite ends of a debate just yelling past one another passing their opinions as fact. I shouldn't be surprised, though.
laugh.gif

Come at me bros.

Last edited:
Careful now, you're slitting the throat of one of the most heralded people in this thread [emoji]128064[/emoji]

how so?

me and maybe two other people in this thread seem to ride with his success and ACTIONS

I just know how he debates cause I listen to his show and he explained why there

but i won't bother to explain

how so?

me and maybe two other people in this thread seem to ride with his success and ACTIONS

I just know how he debates cause I listen to his show and he explained why there

but i won't bother to explain
Heralded might have been too lofty of a word. Highly regarded maybe? But he's definitely one of the few people in this thread who doesn't get critiqued very often (if ever) when he's mentioned. Granted, I'm still relatively new to the thread so I may have missed something.

Still, prior to this episode dropping or being announced, a number of people in here were hoping he would end up on the show over any other "activist" that's semi-popular. That indicated (to me) that there's real support for him intellectually in here. Nothing wrong with it; it's understandable since he's a smart dude. Just an observation though.

Last edited:
Like I told y'all a while ago nobody is gonna "school" or "teach" Shultz. He's a committed WS.

I don't know how y'all saying he got the best of him when all he did was throw a bunch BS stats and say "well black people aren't slaves so racism is not that bad anymore" the whole episode.

And it's funny how every time Tariq would say "being treated equal" Shultz would just talk about dumb *** numbers.

Last edited:
^ I think they were in LA last week and according to Desus' Instagram they were at Red Bull studios today. Staying positive lol

Back
Top Bottom