The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe’s wasn’t that good. I agree with Joe, sometimes Mal and Rory just be dead. Like they’re scared to talk or something.

Strength shoes was funny as ****, everything else was boring to me.

About to start this Fat Joe Drink Champs now.

Jim Jones gotta podcast coming? That’s dope. I gotta check Fat Joe’s too. I’m dying at him asking Remy if Pap keep his hat on during sex.

I’m dying at him saying Pecas is cheap. Hahahaha

I was hoping they would go further into the TS and Cuban Link. I always want to hear more about it because it's still crazy how it just ended.

I was disappointed he said that **** about NaS but then didn't speak on it. Either tell us what's up or don't say it at all.

Yo NORE asking if Net Neutrality is like Bitcoin, had me ****ed up. Hahahahaha

Then NORE saying he got the new Keith Timberlands. I was confused as ****.

I'm a send them a wedding invite for the hell of it.

Last edited:
Joe seems like he messes with all the new young NY rappers. Looks like he's just playing it safe and trying to be cool with everyone. He wasn't always like this, it's new.

I was dying when he said I'm Mexican but besides all the racist ****, I think Trump is a good president for telling you the truth. Fat Joe looked like he was gonna have a heart attack.

Joe seems like he messes with all the new young NY rappers. Looks like he's just playing it safe and trying to be cool with everyone. He wasn't always like this, it's new.

I was dying when he said I'm Mexican but besides all the racist ****, I think Trump is a good president for telling you the truth. Fat Joe looked like he was gonna have a heart attack.

When he said that :smh:

Joe held back from going in on him. :lol:

This 69 dude really as dumb as he look. He was tryna some deep **** but he don't know what the **** he talking about.

Young + Dumb = New age rapper

“I’ll replace your heart valve with valvaline motor oil because n***a you think you slick.”

:rofl:

Episode 100 of Bodega Boys. :smokin

Last edited:
“I’ll replace your your heart valve with valvaline motor oil because n***a you think you slick.”

:rofl:

Episode 100 of Bodega Boys. :smokin

Looks like Mero is getting a divorced, at some part of the pod he referred to his sister-in-law as well now my ex-sister-in-law

EFN was talking too much in the beginning.

How are you going to answer how escargot taste, but you haven't had it?

And him getting offended at LES talking about Welcome To Miami

Everybody wants to see Mero and his Yakubian Princess separate. She gave that platano 4 kids. That's no duck walk anymore

This probably Joe's best podcast in a while. Talking about All Star weekend.

Joe talking about he would be a classy h o e if he was a broad.

Hell Rell too ugly to not be able to fight.

Rory telling jokes and no one laughs, finally gotta laugh after repeating the joke.

Put more sauce on that

Yeah yo, this joint is funny as hell

Last edited:
Hell Rell too ugly to not be able to fight.

:lol:

I was shocked by how short he is. Maybe because he has a big full sized head [pause]. But he's a little guy.

These guys expose themselves. I'm shocked he didn't have better instincts and carries himself the way he does considering he was locked up and his age.

Back
Top Bottom