The Combat Jack Show Thread

They were cool. It's clear it wouldn't survive without Joe. He brings the energy.

I'm glad they said it but at first I thought Meeks whole woke persona after he came out was phoney. Glad he seems to have matured.

I enjoyed today’s episode. More times than none I tune Joe out when he’s shouting. Good to see the pod can sustain without him for a show.

I’m usually a harsh critic when it comes to a member of a show not being able to record for an episode. Same way with Brilliant Idiots; if either of them miss the show, I usually skip that week.

I'll listen since you guys are praising it, but I'm not in a rush since there's not supposed to be a Saturday pod.

The Mixxy Boys held it down. Joe def going to be on his sarcastic hating **** next week, because I see them receiving a lot of love for this ep. :lol:

Mal ain’t getting no buckets man :lol:

Them talking about MTV Next had me laughing, immediately thought about the HBW gif.
giphy.gif

Forever funny.

The Mixxy Boys held it down. Joe def going to be on his sarcastic hating **** next week, because I see them receiving a lot of love for this ep. :lol:

Mal ain’t getting no buckets man :lol:

Them talking about MTV Next had me laughing, immediately thought about the HBW gif.
giphy.gif

Forever funny.

hearing them talk about the episode i was wondering if he was speaking on the joint with the NT dude :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom