The Combat Jack Show Thread

I thought Rory and Nore were cool? That Slaughterhouse ambush was messed up.

I had no problem with what Rory did.

That's the exact thing people wanted Bizkit to do with the Brent Barry face situation.

So they love Em, but they think the album was actually going to come out? And they're cool with him shelving it, because of Joe criticizing his song? They're upset at Joe? They must be naive, Em was looking for an out and never intended to drop it, because it probably wasn't going to sell.

and Rory thinking Gilbert won an MVP. :smh:

Last edited:
gil was steph before steph

he was hitting half court game winners every other game for bout 2 seasons

Parks ready swing on Daniel Caesar for calling him racist. :lol:

Daniel Caesar whole argument made no sense. He was basically caping for the white broad saying "it's ok she's might be a lil racist cuz your friends Joe might be too".

Daniel Caesar whole argument made no sense. He was basically caping for the white broad saying "it's ok she's might be a lil racist cuz your friends Joe might be too".
clown behavior never understood those fake Peace type dudes

Wow

Swizz wanted to put Joe, Cassidy and Drag-On in a group together in the late 90's. :lol:

I might've gave Joe's music a real listen if he started out in Ruff Ryders.

Seeing some racist **** against a sikh friend in real life where they just yelled some **** and drove off like cowards, that **** is nasty. They're not even muslim and are subjected to this bull****, def don't think it's funny at all.

Im a grown man fam if I want to wear sandals, I'm wearing them without socks...I've seen too many weirdos at pools/beach with socks on :sick::sick:

remy be looking at jinx like she wanna steal his hairline and give it to papoose

I am hating tho cause I want remy

Weird as hell seeing any grown man wear sandals unless they're at the beach. **** I want to see another man's feet for?

What she say?
Judgin by your avi ima take a wild guess and say you dont live in the South, California, or anywhere hot for that matter..

Gil was more Harden, and Steph is Steve Nash on steroids.

Yeah, that's why Joe didn't even need to go off on him, because he made himself look stupid. I know he was confused talking to dude.

And he reduced it to, you wanted to sleep with her, that's why you went at her. What about the hundreds of other black women online?

Canadians :smh:

I don't see these same black men stepping up for black women.

When you do R&B and you're trying to appeal to black women, caping for white women isn't the move. Dudes a clown.

Swizz wanted to put Joe, Cassidy and Drag-On in a group together in the late 90's. :lol:

That is a weird *** group.

Parks was REALLY ready :lol:

"I can fight bro" :lol:

He was really reaching for some sort of argument. I hope Daniel Caesar doesn't have any white dudes in his circle.

If you're going to come with that argument of they all are that way, then why are you defending her?

Weird as hell seeing any grown man wear sandals unless they're at the beach. **** I want to see another man's feet for?

Sandals have been worn forever. Especially by older men and other nationalities.

Why are you looking at mens toes?

Gil was more Harden, and Steph is Steve Nash on steroids.

gil played nothing like harden, harden gonna dribble you to death

gil was 1 dribble shoot
2 dribble shoot
1-2 dribble drive

straight scoring machine

playmaking of steph but the efficiency of klay

They need to add guests at some point, especially when they are talking about major issues like potential gun law implementation. Tired of them soundin' like ill informed facebook posts

Back
Top Bottom