The Combat Jack Show Thread

I knew the **** eating was coming. The only person that was big in to that Chris 40 song album was Joe. That album came and went.

It sounds like the traditional formula song

and the TI stuff. So does TI want a boycott for 3 months or a boycott boycott. :stoneface:

Khaled let his real personality slip out. Be mad at the label, not another artist. You were on SNL and got out sold.

The Future Save Me, is that him or the label?

The 50. Lookin at that video, it's like he recognized 50's movements and aggression, but was too stupid to realize what it meant to his well being.

It sounds like the traditional formula song

and the TI stuff. So does TI want a boycott for 3 months or a boycott boycott. :stoneface:

Khaled let his real personality slip out. Be mad at the label, not another artist. You were on SNL and got out sold.

The Future Save Me, is that him or the label?

The 50. Lookin at that video, it's like he recognized 50's movements and aggression, but was too stupid to realize what it meant to his well being.

He’s mad because they tried the bundle deal thing everybody does post-Travis Scott to boost sales and it didn’t pan out like he hoped

Billboard refused to add his bundles in for the chart so his gripe is Epic should’ve fought harder for it to be included instead of just letting it ride :lol:

The woman’s IG.

Thank you for dropping the queens IG

rejoice.png

I forgot Tony Parker got hit in that club **** between Chris and Drake :rofl: :rofl:

It's not funny because that ___ legit got an eye injury, and for all I know is still dealing with the effects of that, but the randomness of him being the victim is hilarious :lol:

I saw y'all talking about the Joell joint and was still caught wild off-guard when they started playing it

Back
Top Bottom