The Combat Jack Show Thread

Wallo reaction over public enemy had me dying.

Then forgot about mad groups.

Migos in your top 5is gross

I don’t consider Mobb or CNN a group. Feel like a group is 3+

Not mad at Gillie having NWA as his #1. They're impact and influence was the biggest. The Dr Dre tree has expanded for 30 years. Eazy put on Bone Thugs who's another legendary group.

That’s a fact.

Saw that CTG “state of the flow” joint floating on Netflix over the weekend and shook my head. Now hearing Joe’s story, and listening to CTG saying “netflix came and already had a name”...

nah. That’s nasty. You shouldn’t even attach yourself to that unless you have some discretion overthe name and what’s discussed. And CTG has enough leverage and pull in the show biz industry to have said “we should work on a new show title.”

That’s a fact.

Saw that CTG “state of the flow” joint floating on Netflix over the weekend and shook my head. Now hearing Joe’s story, and listening to CTG saying “netflix came and already had a name”...

nah. That’s nasty. You shouldn’t even attach yourself to that unless you have some discretion overthe name and what’s discussed. And CTG has enough leverage and pull in the show biz industry to have said “we should work on a new show title.”
i dont know
maybe he doesnt have as much leverage as we think
and he makes it seem

That’s a fact.

I think Joe kinda overreacting lol

The show is called Rhythm + Flow, the State of the Flow **** don’t appear to be a recurring thing, look like just a one off preshow they did with CTG for buzz for the show

Look like Scottie Beam hosting the recurring after show which is just called “the aftershow” :lol:

I think Joe kinda overreacting lol

The show is called Rhythm + Flow, the State of the Flow **** don’t appear to be a recurring thing, look like just a one off preshow they did with CTG for buzz for the show

Look like Scottie Beam hosting the recurring after show which is just called “the aftershow” :lol:

Come on my g. State of the Flow? The Aftershow?

They straight jacked State of the Culture and The Afterthoughts. :lol:

this is true. *****s do be inflating their self worth sometimes. Could be a case of that.
remember he be flirting the line and tap dancing
and acting like he above other folks sometimes
just how i perceive dude
he doesnt seem like someone u could actually trust

I noticed that a while ago.

They kinda let go of the Afterthoughts after Joe told them ****** they were making him horny :rofl:

Come on my g. State of the Flow? The Aftershow?

They straight jacked State of the Culture and The Afterthoughts. :lol:

As far as the after show that's a reality TV thing bro. Pre shows, after shows, recap shows, "reunion shows" etc are really common in that lane. There's an online network called After Buzz that literally specializes in after show reality tv content.

State of the Flow do sound like a blatant rip off I'll def give you that :lol: :smh: but the whole "State of" thing is generic at the end of the day anyway. I could see them not caring for a one off pre show.

The biggest problem with having basic ideas is a lot of people are probably thinking the same thing too. There's a art critic that does a "State of The Culture" series about the art world and he was doing it way before Joe

Or like these dudes

Joe liked a video these dudes did and then days later started doing the #afterthoughts **** :lol:. He might've ripped them off but it also could be pure coincidence cause they didn't invent it either

Last edited:
Nah I don’t deny that there’s no new idea under the sun and that Joe could equally be guilty of jacking idea from other people. I’m limiting the scope of the incidences to what CTG and Scottie Beam are trying to get off with only as far as the naming of their shows are concerned.

It’s the simple fact that both those individuals had actual dealings, both creatively and monetarily, with Joe that makes this situation look nasty. Both of those people should have the awareness that “this looks a way.”

But **** Joe. He wasn’t making any sense today when it came to the Justin Timberlake conversation, so I’m glad they bootlegged his ****. :lol:

Scottie keeps getting checks, and I wonder how :lol:

I was shocked they didn't bring up Janet Jackson. But that man in the woods marketing ploy was a horrible idea for everyone besides JB.

The more Gillie speaks, the more it amazes me he made a career out of rapping. He would have been blasted 15 years ago for showing how little he knows. He has a millennial mindset. This dude is 40 something and said Migos :lol:

Nah I don’t deny that there’s no new idea under the sun and that Joe could equally be guilty of jacking idea from other people. I’m limiting the scope of the incidences to what CTG and Scottie Beam are trying to get off with only as far as the naming of their shows are concerned.

It’s the simple fact that both those individuals had actual dealings, both creatively and monetarily, with Joe that makes this situation look nasty. Both of those people should have the awareness that “this looks a way.”

But **** Joe. He wasn’t making any sense today when it came to the Justin Timberlake conversation, so I’m glad they bootlegged his ****. :lol:
Made sense to me. Justin tried his shtick at trying something new, didn’t work, and is back making black people music

Scottie keeps getting checks, and I wonder how :lol:

I was shocked they didn't bring up Janet Jackson. But that man in the woods marketing ploy was a horrible idea for everyone besides JB.

The more Gillie speaks, the more it amazes me he made a career out of rapping. He would have been blasted 15 years ago for showing how little he knows. He has a millennial mindset. This dude is 40 something and said Migos :lol:

Scottie speaks to the always outraged SJW and the modern day Twitter/IG generation add in that she looks good & she's gonna get booked a lot.

Yeah that JT argument made really no sense he just wanted to try and get mad, bro seemed like he didn’t even know what kinda point he was tryna after the smallest bit of push back :lol:

Made sense to me. Justin tried his shtick at trying something new, didn’t work, and is back making black people music

I’m not a big JT fan but you telling me this not black music? :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Yeah that JT argument made really no sense he just wanted to try and get mad, bro seemed like he didn’t even know what kinda point he was tryna after the smallest bit of push back :lol:

I’m not a big JT fan but you telling me this not black music? :lol: :smh:

I ain’t listen to the album. That’s just what he meant

I feel like he made the same point about him stepping away from the R&B influence and doing some extra middle-america album when it dropped. I don't know if y'all remember, but that whole Man of the Woods roll out was nasty. Definitely felt like he was talking to a certain crowd with it.:lol:

:lol:

Maybe the point that was made that he didn't really go all the way with it is what took away from it. If he would have got the right producers to fit the country asthetic I think it would have worked a lot better.

I didn't realize the Neptunes did that full album.

Him jumping out with a press release about his features is nasty for someone like Justin Timberlake, though.

I feel like he made the same point about him stepping away from the R&B influence and doing some extra middle-america album when it dropped. I don't know if y'all remember, but that whole Man of the Woods roll out was nasty. Definitely felt like he was talking to a certain crowd with it.:lol:
That was pretty much his point. The ***** was looking like a lumberjack for Christ sake.

I felt like they were arguing different points. Especially the rolling loud thing. While Mal was right. Joe was right too

:lol:

Maybe the point that was made that he didn't really go all the way with it is what took away from it. If he would have got the right producers to fit the country asthetic I think it would have worked a lot better.

I didn't realize the Neptunes did that full album.

Him jumping out with a press release about his features is nasty for someone like Justin Timberlake, though.

He just got a big bag from Levi’s so I think that influenced it in a way, the whole rollout just felt like a big ****ing corporate Levi’s brand campaign :lol: but he was due for an aesthetic change anyway and workwear is in

Overall A LOT of **** has changed culturally and musically since 2013, he would look like super dated popping back out on the same stuff

Also, baggy jeans been back for damn near 2 years now Joe just outta touch :lol:

Back
Top Bottom