The Combat Jack Show Thread

Future isn't their lane, but Travis and Drake are. Yeah, okay fam. Just admit you don't like the ***** because he said your baby moms could get it. :lol:

I think they have to if they wanna maintain that lead

Their main direct competitors at this point are literally all tech giants (Apple, Amazon, Google) :lol: and we know they got money

Good move for both parties

edit: bruh got the most searched podcast on Spotify and it ain’t even on Spotify damn :lol:

Last edited:
Sarcasm, of course they talk about it, probably an hour plus and i'll listen. I'm interested in the dynamics and pay structure of new age **** like podcasts and streams though not interested in doing it myself. Just want to know how it works, glad everyone isn't a ho about it.

Nah I mean, maybe Spotify has already decided not to reup. I kinda think they got what they wanted out of the deal, to attract new Spotify users.

I think that decision on the JBP will tell a lot in how invested they really want to be in podcasting.

If we could speculate, where would or could there next destination be? Don’t know of too many names out there like that

He said on live with Gillie they re up in September

Joe Charlamagne Gillie TI would be smarter to start their own platform lol. It would grow into the BET of Podcasting. I know Gillie and TIP probably locked in for a minute though.

It’s up in the summer I believe. can joe command 50Ms on his podcast?

Back
Top Bottom