The Combat Jack Show Thread

Drake was just on a rap radar interview a couple months back talking about Pusha made an entire career from their beef. Basically calling him a fraud etc.

If he's still throwing shots then it is what it is.
they both lame
let this trash *** beef go
their beef
songs aint even worth me memorizing by heart

Yep. They gotta throw shots until they peace it up. Eff it.

I feel like everybody did what they were supposed to do in this situation. Drake hasn’t said anything—just tried to block it, behind. the scenes—as he probably should.

Thugger totally distanced himself from it and made what side he’s on clear—basically a “you’re not gonna talk **** about my friend while i’m around” situation—as he should.

And Push, told Thugger to shut up and told Drake he was a sucka for trying to block it—as he should.

Play on.

Hey, I don’t have a word to say about a situation where a man won’t stand up for himself to another man. Bullies bully. Man up or keep getting hit. :lol:

Hey, I don’t have a word to say about a situation where a man won’t stand up for himself to another man. Bullies bully. Man up or keep getting hit. :lol:
i mean but what u expect them to do
like drake go to him and say
"yo stop rapping about me"
or u like they should just run the fade???
im cool with them running the fade
and not even telling us about it
and letting this whole thing go

tenor.gif

i mean but what u expect them to do
like drake go to him and say
"yo stop rapping about me"
or u like they should just run the fade???
im cool with them running the fade
and not even telling us about it
and letting this whole thing go
He’s been rapping at him all this time. Rap back.

Drake might wanna take it to the streets, though:

“Rap purists and people who love confrontation, they love to say, ‘There’s no rules to this ****!” There are ******* rules to this ****,” he said. “I knew something was gonna come up about my kid. They had to add the deadbeat dad thing to make it more appealing, which is fine…But wishing death upon my friend who has MS…When you mention defenseless people who are sick in the hospital, who have passed away, I just believe that there’s a price you have to pay for that. It’s over! Someone’s gonna ******* punch you in the ******* face. That ****’s done, the event’s over. I wanted to do other things. I didn’t want to further your career by rapping back to you and having this exchange.”

People gotta stop coddling this *****. Let him get bullied. :lol:

He’s been rapping at him all this time. Rap back.

Drake might wanna take it to the streets, though:

“Rap purists and people who love confrontation, they love to say, ‘There’s no rules to this ****!” There are ****ing rules to this ****,” he said. “I knew something was gonna come up about my kid. They had to add the deadbeat dad thing to make it more appealing, which is fine…But wishing death upon my friend who has MS…When you mention defenseless people who are sick in the hospital, who have passed away, I just believe that there’s a price you have to pay for that. It’s over! Someone’s gonna ****ing punch you in the ****ing face. That ****’s done, the event’s over. I wanted to do other things. I didn’t want to further your career by rapping back to you and having this exchange.”

People gotta stop coddling this *****. Let him get bullied. :lol:
honestly man
i dont care bout none of them ******
aint bought an actual album from either
or listened completely in full since
mnimn from push
and that started from the bottom album
i dont even see why folks care either
none of them put food on any of our table
and neither standing up for black lives
so **** em both

I honestly think that once Push said what he said about 40, it was over to Drake. If he’ll say that, he’ll say anything and I don’t think Drake wants him to say *anything*

Pride comes in at some point and not that Drake is even thuggin’ like that, but he could definitely make a call and have somebody on go. He’s rapped around that notion a few times. That’s a real health situation and there’s a good chance that 40 won’t be around for Drake’s entire career—it won’t age well.

I also don’t think Push is (or will be, in the future) particularly proud of that 40 line. They don’t have beef like *that*

It’s whatever, but I can see not engaging with that type of thing in the air.

I honestly think that once Push said what he said about 40, it was over to Drake. If he’ll say that, he’ll say anything and I don’t think Drake wants him to say *anything*

Pride comes in at some point and not that Drake is even thuggin’ like that, but he could definitely make a call and have somebody on go. He’s rapped around that notion a few times. That’s a real health situation and there’s a good chance that 40 won’t be around for Drake’s entire career—it won’t age well.

I also don’t think Push is (or will be, in the future) particularly proud of that 40 line. They don’t have beef like *that*

It’s whatever, but I can see not engaging with that type of thing in the air.
I don’t think Push will give a ****. Drake mentioned his wife, who Push purposely keeps out the spotlight. I think it was gloves off after that.

I don’t think Push will give a ****. Drake mentioned his wife, who Push purposely keeps out the spotlight. I think it was gloves off after that.
even though push been saying drake and wayne name for YEARS
that was just an excuse
but i aint mad at that excuse

Drake out smarted himself, dude mentioned his fiancee, and people were actually having the conversation did her and Drake have a thing. I wish someone would ask him that. Do you think that was off limits? Because after that IMO you can't dictate what is and what isn't kosher.

Hol up...

Bring Em Out and Ima Hustler was Joe's records??? Now I see why he so biter. Those records probably woulda changed his career.

Yeah man :lol:

and then you watch those songs blow up

Gives you a glimpse in to how a label can prioritize an artist. Seems like they pretty much scrapped his second album and didn't want the hits to go to waste.

Back
Top Bottom