The Combat Jack Show Thread

Bruh these ****** be killing me wit the impressions. I got em both time stamped

The slave **** had me crying bc that's really probably how it was. "I's ain't got no ladder massa" :rofl:

Bruh these ****** be killing me wit the impressions. I got em both time stamped

The slave **** had me crying bc that's really probably how it was. "I's ain't got no ladder massa" :rofl:

***** said, “Your mother signed you to a 360 deal”

:rofl:

To be honest, I’m surprised as hell they signed with Charlamagne. I can only speak on what I see down here in the South and what their live shows look like when they post them on YouTube, but those dudes do NUMBERS at their gigs. They’ll be a huge draw when venues open back up. To my understanding they operate their sound and production in-house and have hella ads already. Not sure what value they get from joining a network.

I think that might eventually be the downfall, the different levels of notoriety and dealing with different egos and personalities. That's a lot of damn shows you're managing.

It's not like The Ringer who grew over time and a lot of them do multiple podcast.

With him saying it’s gonna be on multiple services, I actually think Cash App could possibly be funding Joe’s network.

That was interesting when Joe said they sent them some money.

I didn't even know his Pull Up's drew numbers, they're too long for me. I don't even want to hear an hour interview.

As much as they talk about no ads that's a lost revenue stream that helps you do your own thing.

Been saying this for a long time.

I skip them anyway. Some of my sports pods do 3 minutes worth of pods like they're commercials now.

I think that might eventually be the downfall, the different levels of notoriety and dealing with different egos and personalities. That's a lot of damn shows you're managing.

It's not like The Ringer who grew over time and a lot of them do multiple podcast.

Time’l tell on that one. All three of them have their own independent stand ups and a decent following, so I could see the eventual split. But for the time being, those cats cookin.

1601028271015.png

Back
Top Bottom