The Combat Jack Show Thread

People gotta stay away from Khaled. He’s an Arab Vlad to me. I’m not ****in with anything he’s on.

I didn’t hit play but since that’s Karen Civil, it’s a double mother**** no

Joseph should've given that next female podcast slot to some Latinas

What's going to differentiate this one and the other pod with the 3 young ladies?

You have to respect the hustle. He was just jerkin dogs.

The Dionne Warwick call was mad random.

Man everyone has a podcast, I didn't even realize Brandon Marshall had one

Yeah I been watching Brandon Marshall and nem since the summer. Him and Chad had a good discussion at the end of this episode.

Bout time these 2 chicks I don't know got this going.

I don’t plan on listening to this show but Karen has almost a decade in the industry and I think that Ming lady runs a few successful businesses. As far as I know those other girls just have big ******* and a bunch of twitter followers. Im assuming this won’t be filled with a bunch of “can you date a regular 9-5 *****” discussions.

I’m probably in the minority, but I prefer audio-only podcasts. Been listening to pods since 2015 so it’s probably partially based out of habit. But I think you engage more when you’re just listening to some ****.

I’d support a NT podcast if y’all started it up tho fam doxen5703 doxen5703 . I’d call in and we can finally talk about Thoughts of a Predicate Felon being a classic album. Get Hahahaha Hahahaha on the line also and i guarantee we can change y’all opinions :lol: :smokin

I’m probably in the minority, but I prefer audio-only podcasts. Been listening to pods since 2015 so it’s probably partially based out of habit. But I think you engage more when you’re just listening to some ****.

I’d support a NT podcast if y’all started it up tho fam doxen5703 doxen5703 . I’d call in and we can finally talk about Thoughts of a Predicate Felon being a classic album. Get Hahahaha Hahahaha on the line also and i guarantee we can change y’all opinions :lol: :smokin

When money started off the album with

“Cocksucker this ain't rap, check my rap sheets
I feed you to the rats with peanut butter on yo' feet”

Instant classic, didn’t even need to hear the rest

There’s two people here who think Yayo has a classic?
1610686469267.png

I appreciate Joe’s stance on ads because getting ad before a podcast even starts and during the show is annoying

Back
Top Bottom