The Combat Jack Show Thread

Serch really was the Forrest Gump of hip hop. :lol:

Great interview. Gonna check out this White Rapper Show reunion on his podcast.:lol:

It's tricky saying what people do/don't care about but I think Joe does. He always been consistent with that. With CTG it just comes across as phony.
1620529734929.jpeg

I don't see what is hypocritical about Charlamagne honestly, It's not like he hides or runs away from the **** he's done in the past. And maybe i'm bugging but he damn sure doesn't come across on some holier than thou **** either.

Seems like dude just became a 40 yr old with a family & realized he was on bull**** & made a commitment to toning it down

When you made your fame by generally ****ting on folks and doing stuff like making Lil Mama cry on air, after you told your co-hosts you would do it beforehand btw, but then you turn and make bread selling a book on mental health, **** is gonna look a little funny.

Maybe it's growth, maybe it's adapting to the times, maybe it's a grift, maybe it's a little bit of all of that combined. Either way he's been so loud and wrong in so many instances that it's hard to take him seriously.

I don't see what is hypocritical about Charlamagne honestly, It's not like he hides or runs away from the **** he's done in the past. And maybe i'm bugging but he damn sure doesn't come across on some holier than thou **** either.

Seems like dude just became a 40 yr old with a family & realized he was on bull**** & made a commitment to toning it down

My thing is he was in his 30's with a family acting like that. Even when people would tell him to chill he didn't until that character became "toxic".

Last edited:
My thing is he was in 30's with a family acting like that. Even when people would to him to chill he didn't until that character became "toxic".

Not excusing the behavior at all, but i can't call someone a hypocrite for finally making well needed changes. there's a big difference being in your early 30's trying to get on & being in your 40's & up.

I think dude just realized a lot of the antics were unnecessary & were hurting more than helping once the breakfast club really got established

Not excusing the behavior at all, but i can't call someone a hypocrite for finally making well needed changes. there's a big difference being in your early 30's trying to get on & being in your 40's & up.

I think dude just realized a lot of the antics were unnecessary & were hurting more than helping once the breakfast club really got established

I think he realized it was hurting his pockets and it was a lot more advantageous to stop trying to be Star and Howard Stern

Joe being weird in that interview. I don’t listen to Adam much but I’ll give him credit for being able to conduct an interview if he’s being like that the whole time.

That's what's funny though because his antics made them popular. All of their viral moments came from his trolling/creeping/thirsty moments. He made his name like that and was proud of it. Soon as they started getting more popular and he started getting tv appearances along with the climate change he changed which is smart. He got that black **** off his face and everything.

Back
Top Bottom