The Combat Jack Show Thread

Dame again???
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
HAHA! I wish.

Side note: I'm trying to get a reunion episode with the whole crew, I'll keep y'all posted. 

Dr Hill should be interesting :nerd:

Unless Sean Combs found a way to travel from Los Angeles to NYC in a matter of hours...I'd say Black Rob was lying.

:lol:

Reunion episode would be dope. Miss the episodes where they'd just talk **** for a few hours.

Yeah man, they would just clown for an hour or two.

When they had racist Pete, Dallas, Ben and Just it was very entertaining. A lot better than these Juan Epstein no guest episodes. I tried listening and couldn't finish :smh:

Joe's podcast made me go watch J Cole's video :lol: They were serious with that :lol:

Dr Hill should be interesting :nerd:
:lol:
Yeah man, they would just clown for an hour or two.

When they had racist Pete, Dallas, Ben and Just it was very entertaining. A lot better than these Juan Epstein no guest episodes. I tried listening and couldn't finish :smh:

Joe's podcast made me go watch J Cole's video :lol: They were serious with that :lol

I low key look forward to his podcast more than the other two lately.

The show got so much better when they decided to have a couple note people on and stick to a specific topic. I've been looking forward to it on Wednesdays now too.

White Toure came up there twice, the first one was :rofl: Even the second one both were throwing jabs at each other.

Also peep Ed Woods vs Dallas. Dude wasn't trying to let Dallas be Dallas with the slick comments. I kept thinking he was going to swing.

Those along with Dame and Just and Gates and Pete, are the moments tension got thick.

It's funny when Pete goes burrrrrrrr when Combat starts turtleneck talk.

Last edited:
I swear man puff be stealing people's souls man :lol:
Everybody that was in bad boy came across bad luck

White Toure came up there twice, the first one was
roll.gif
Even the second one both were throwing jabs at each other.

Also peep Ed Woods vs Dallas. Dude wasn't trying to let Dallas be Dallas with the slick comments. I kept thinking he was going to swing.

Those along with Dame and Just and Gates and Pete, are the moments tension got thick.

It's funny when Pete goes burrrrrrrr when Combat starts turtleneck talk.
eek.gif
 @ me never picking up on why he did that 
roll.gif

http://thecombatjackshow.com/show/the-combat-jack-show-feat-dallas-penn-toure/

http://thecombatjackshow.com/show/the-return-of-toure/

@VaGixxer  

I swear man puff be stealing people's souls man :lol:
Everybody that was in bad boy came across bad luck

I was thinking that will listening to Rob's interview

Puff is 0-4 from Harlem(Rob, Loon, G-Dep and Mase). Mase had to run to God to get out.

His track record of what happens to his artist is abysmal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom