The CONFESSIONS thread Vol.. bout damn time!

I had "fun" last night " (jagerbombs, goose, pure prometh, and dro blunts ....simultaneously ftw), woke up at my boys crib like double you teaeff did I do last night, and cleaned my joint off with the first washcloth already hanging up on the rack
laugh.gif
smh.gif

You sip? Hmm...good call.

Confessions:
1) I've can't remember the last 24 hour period I haven't had an alcoholic drink. (Sippin on kool-aid and vodka as I type)

2) If my girl's sister was throwin it at me, I'm not sayin I couldn't resist...there would prolly be a cold shower involved tho.

3) I've been at my job about 4 months, and have done about 3 weeks worth of actual work.

4) I cleaned off my Questions with this dude I aint like's toothbrush (he was my boy's roommate)

5) I don't give a $%#$ about these #+#%%#*...they think I do, but I don't.

6) I have the Green Lantern symbol sumwhere on my body...

7) I'm obsessed with the number 7.

77777777777777se7en777777777777777777....

first time pouring up AJ... I dig it
pimp.gif

- I prefer an audience when I Dougie...
- I piss in THEE strangest places and yes, I've pee'd on a girl b4

*I constantly under achieve in college for the simple fact that I'm lazy.

*Being a white guy, I could've swore I would never be able to fit in a Magnum, but I can and I like to brag about it.

*I can beat you in an arm wrestling match. Really, I can.

*I have an amazing amount of nice, expensive clothes but I usually only wear 2-3 pairs of jeans and 5-pack white t-shirts from wal-mart.

*I'm proud of my beard.

*I take my iPod everywhere for 2 reasons: 1) I love music. 2) So people won't talk to me.

*I found out a guy that's a usual at our weekly poker game is a cheater, and the next time I see him it's going to be really hard not to punch him inhis *!%@+%# face.

*I live for the weekend.

*I don't want, nor do I think I need, anymore friends in my life so I don't let anyone get close to me that already isn't and I'm fully awarethat this will most likely come back to haunt me.

- Tical.

I smashed my boy's little sister............

.......While she was on her period.

smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I don't think I can fix the world, but I'm still going to try.

I sold some shoes for $262 on eBay and used it to buy an HTC Touch Diamond for $259 the same day. Now I don't have enough to ship the shoes.

I really hope you was talkin bout a Dodge station wagon, T i c a l, or else that was far 2 much info. Don't nobody on here wanna hear about your...TooL...

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

no sack jockeying but the beard is nice bro.

I appreciate that
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by potus2028

I really hope you was talkin bout a Dodge station wagon, T i c a l, or else that was far 2 much info. Don't nobody on here wanna hear about your...TooL...

laugh.gif

No sir I wasn't, but by the time this thread is done that will be one of the least revealing things said, and props on the Tool reference.

- Tical.

So wait, u REALLY hopes his tool can fill up a station wagon? With all due 'spects, that's just geigh Mr. President,
smh.gif

- there are about 5 chicks i could pull with next to no effort, but ive just been to distracted and have been ignoring it
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif

- I owe my mom about $1k
- Im desperate for a job so I can cop a new JJmobile (eyeing a 2007 Charger that i found for 8k)
- Ive been salcking way more than usual in school, im down to a 3.5 gpa
- Im gonna fail this 6 weeks on purpose so i can get out of AP Lit+Comp

post some more later......

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
... was it worth it??
laugh.gif
smh.gif
In retrospect no, for one, the kitty was bap as hell, and two, if my boy woulda found out, he woulda pissed that I smashed his 16 y/o sister onthree occasions......Probably woulda tried to fight me, and most likely woulda whooped his sister.

I got no shame in my game.....
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

i started a relationship with a girl that has someones kid, but i told her it didnt matter and im not sure if im really able to commit, but i do like her andwant to be with her, but there are still so many girls i see a day but her babys father ran off and i feel the need to help her so im torn!!!
mad.gif
/
frown.gif

smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
... was it worth it??
laugh.gif
smh.gif
In retrospect no, for one, the kitty was bap as hell, and two, if my boy woulda found out, he woulda pissed that I smashed his 16 y/o sister on three occasions......Probably woulda tried to fight me, and most likely woulda whooped his sister.

I got no shame in my game.....
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

Hey, if you're gonna be scum, be proud of it and good at it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom