The CONFESSIONS thread Vol.. bout damn time!

Originally Posted by One Love

i dont think oral sex counts as losing your virginity
embarassed.gif

Don't worry, it doesn't.

- I'm 22 & very spoiled

- I'm embarrassed to admit how much money I spend a month marijuana I justify it because I buy in bulk.

- For the most part I don't find African American women attractive this really bothers me

- I can't love a woman with cellulite

- I've had sexual encounters with 2 fat women in my life and I can't be with a woman who weights more than 130LBs

- I'm smarter than I lead on

- I hate incorrect grammar

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

i started a relationship with a girl that has someones kid, but i told her it didnt matter and im not sure if im really able to commit, but i do like her and want to be with her, but there are still so many girls i see a day but her babys father ran off and i feel the need to help her so im torn!!!
mad.gif
/
frown.gif

How old are you btw? In any case take off the cape son, not worth it.

- Cut off a whole bunch off ppl (fam member included) just cause they started to annoy me wit lil nonsense
-Life is great
-I keep smashin one of my ex's just cause she does anything I tell her
-Hit this guy's brand new infiniti fx with the tow bar on the back of my pathfinder. Needless to say skated
-Really messed up on the last chick I was talkin to, coulda been a potential wifey but was too stubborn
-I smacked my neice's lil dog with my 360 controller. Now he scared of everyone, even her and they dont know why.

Got a lil crush on a female co-worker / friend. Probably a friend zone though
smh.gif

Can't ever let my girl know,
laugh.gif

I just realized I "do drugs" now instead of just smoking weed. I feel kinda :/
smh.gif
about that fact. Like, I used to use "weed isn't adrug" as the main justification for my ways, but now... I'm officially "on drugs" as they say. I only use certain prescription pills andalcohol, but I feel like a Pookie now. Oh well... 2 vicodens and a blunt and I'm good.. it makes all the
frown.gif
go away for a while..

Originally Posted by Tonystarks2984

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

i started a relationship with a girl that has someones kid, but i told her it didnt matter and im not sure if im really able to commit, but i do like her and want to be with her, but there are still so many girls i see a day but her babys father ran off and i feel the need to help her so im torn!!!
mad.gif
/
frown.gif

How old are you btw? In any case take off the cape son, not worth it.

- Cut off a whole bunch off ppl (fam member included) just cause they started to annoy me wit lil nonsense
-Life is great
-I keep smashin one of my ex's just cause she does anything I tell her
-Hit this guy's brand new infiniti fx with the tow bar on the back of my pathfinder. Needless to say skated
-Really messed up on the last chick I was talkin to, coulda been a potential wifey but was too stubborn
-I smacked my neice's lil dog with my 360 controller. Now he scared of everyone, even her and they dont know why.
I could relate, throwing a 360 controller at a dog is pretty messed-up though.
laugh.gif

i like this girl because shes just as off as me but ive got little chance since she likes asians. im not posting pics, putting anyone on.
i like another girl but i may have missed my chance but eh im having fun constantly asking to hold her hand
i absolutely hate my boss/ex boss. 1.5 months in on the job she switched me up and im doing late night work with NO chance of having a personal life. this hasmade me hate my job and start looking for another.
since having a job ive bought 4 pairs of sneakers and im noticing ive got a problem..but after this month im going to slow down
im not going back to college next semester. just going to work
i like another girl but eh im lazy

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

-males gossip more than females. Book that.

You 100% right on that one K, me and the homies be airing biddies out

-i got this shorty that im talking too, but i have no desire to associate with her after i smash, she's way too emotional for me
-my ex girl hit me up, talking bout she's pregnant, i said it ain't mine so i can't help you *click*
-i have well over 75 pairs of kicks but i haven't worn anything but wally's, chucks, and authentics in a month
-i spend money like it's going out of style, i'd probably be ballerific if i didn't do that

I must confess....I love these threads
laugh.gif

- I'm ridiculously shallow
- I have no real long term goals or plan, just living in the present and for the weekend

Originally Posted by supra97RX7

i must confess..

that my loneliness, is killing me now
I feel your pain man, ive been in college since August and i havent made any type of friendships and im good with people. Commuting FTL

I am at a school I cannot afford, and am transferring AGAIN to save money for law school....

I think my best friend is gay, but neither him or I address it.

I like women who hate me more than women who love me.

I no longer need the guidance of my parents, and that is scaring me.

I don't think I'll ever find the one, and I am starting to care less, and less if I don't.

I learn more outside of class, than during.

From what I heard, I do not like the new Kanye West album
smh.gif

For me: College is a place to pass, and leave: not succeed.

teacher asked for a 3 page response to an activity - i managed a page. It's about personal identity models and personal experience and yada ayda yada. Ijust didn't have 3 pages of experience in me. And there was no way to BS it and I dont even care
laugh.gif
oh and this was due last week, I'm a week behindalong with the rest of the class. No firm due dates ftl.

i have like 10 weeks worth of work to get done next weekend. Its all end of chapter questions, my choice and all on material I already know. Which is why I putit off for...10 weeks. No more independent studies. Though I say this every time, put it off every time, and then have to cram it in at the end.

i'm hooked on gambling again (sports)......won $1200 since the start of the NBA season...

i really care/love my girl but i wish we met later in life....

-I think about doing crazy things to people I'm close with like pouring boiling water on them, and slamming them in car trunks, I never go through wirh itthough

-I stopped smoking weed 2 years ago, but think about doing it agian every single day

-On a day to day basis I which I was a drug dealer with hella cash, cars, and every chick would let me smash, and I was cool wit hella rappers andentertainers, and smashed all the hottest actors.

-I like to steal from time to time but dont usually because it always comes back to me

* I smoke way to many Black and Milds basically cus I'm bored
* I sip Lean every day but look down on my friends cus they have a pain pill addiction
* I don't think I'm better than my friends I just know there not so smart so I dumb down my convos with them
* I'm about out of money but everyone swears I'm just greedy
* Since I got set up I think EVERYONES a cop so I am very anti social
* I smashed my best friends mom and sister in the same month, now I leave when they come over and hes starting to wonder why
embarassed.gif

* I do things I think make me happy but I am usually not
frown.gif

[color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]-I'm having fatigue since last week.[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]-I'm still obsessed about the Obama victory on November 4th.[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]-I prefer speed reading rather than read the whole text while reading textbooks.[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]-I'm still a lazy %#$+ in college.[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]-I'm 20 and I feel like I want to revert back to my HS years.[/color]

im obsessed with this girl on facebook jus from lookin at her pics
smh.gif
..........for the past year now

real talk, no $%*+@#@!, i lost my virginity at age 13 to my 15 year old cousin
tired.gif
tillthis day, we vowed to not even speak on it..ever..

-i'm supposed to quit smoking for this girl, i'm talking....but i still smoke
-i hate being my height(5'7)
-i'm not into black chicks
-i feel life is passing me by, and yet i'm not doing anything about it

Back
Top Bottom