THE CRYING COMPETITON... spoiler: Chick merks it

Four men at a table, whistle blows, first tear to hit the table wins.

Interesting watch, good commentary. Chick does it in 25 sec! Its crazy to me how quickly she gets to "that place" in her head. Do ya think you could drop a tear in 30 min?? Me honestly, I might be able to on the right day.. I bury my feelings :\

Thoughts?

The commentary was hilarious!

" There's a parallel between crying and the orgasm, cuz when you get close and you don't achieve it, it's really hard to get back there"

"I always associated the sneeze with the orgasm, myself"

"Well, all three necessitate the use of tissue paper"

I think this is way harder to do if you aren't doing anything physically. Like actors can learn to cry but they are acting out emotion or even talking or violently doing something. To just sit there and think with a blank face in hopes of tearing up seems to be pretty hard. Oddly.....I think I can do it though. Whenever I think of death from my past relatives, it always gets me to that spot.

I tried to see how fast I could cry the other night. It only took me like a min.

Last year I was bored enough to teach myself to cry on command. :lol: :lol: give me 2-3 minutes and the tears will come.

Is there a difference between a genuine tear and when your eyes get watery from staying open for too long?

Back
Top Bottom