The Curious Case of Benjamin Button Movie Thread

i needa see this
laugh.gif

just got back

it was
pimp.gif

Very long movie though, 3 hours

edit: how do you enable that spoiler [+] function??

Originally Posted by rickybadman

I want to see this movie but I liked the short story so much that I'm afraid I will not enjoy it if it strays from the original storyline.
I haven't see nthe flick, but I read that beyond the title, the movie has nothing to do with the short story. sad times.

Look up The Confessions of Max Tivoli. it's apparently more like that.

Movie was what I expected but wow it was LONG

I had to pee since about 20 minutes into it, was ready for it to be over for so long
roll.gif

i seen it wasnt bad i honestly think it wasnt that long if u were into the movie
id say that it was pretty good, but throughout the mivie i kept thinkin bout that Joey line lol ...Benjamen Budden (Button)

oh and Taraji P in the very begining
pimp.gif

Did not read through the thread, but I wanted to say that this is the new Forrest Gump.

-Main character had a disability/deformity
-main female character puts off loving main actor, and eventually falls in love with little time to let relationship grow
-both set in southern states AL & LA
-main characters in major US war
there are many more I could mention, but you get the idea...

I enjoyed the film very much. Wasn't as "epic" as i thought it could've been, but it was damn good. B.Pitt is a great actor......the entirecast was great actually.

and why would anyone get pissed about being spoiled when you're in the Official movie thread ?....if you don't want to know what happens, don'tcome in the thread. I'm planning on seing 7# later so........I wont be in the official 7#'s movie thread. But whatever, happy holidays !

Going in I thought it would bank on the originality of the concept and lose any substance...I was wrong.....

Best movie of 08 IMO

Great movie IMO. If you don't mind watching a 3 hour drama, I'd def. recommend this film. Everything from the way Pitt spoke to his body language, itwas one of the years best performances by far. I can't imagine the lengths he went through to make it that realistic and the hours he spent in make up.I'm also convinced that Cate Blanchett is probably my favorite actress as of now. I enjoy her presence every time I see her up there, and she always does awonderful job.

Back
Top Bottom