>> The Curren$y x Wiz Khalifa "How Fly" Mixtape Thread

nerd.gif
waiting...

The amount of Curren$y and Khalifa stannism on the internet is ridiculous.

I remember when Life at 30000 dropped and NO ONE was checking for duke when i posted a thread.

Originally Posted by Hyperstrike 2007

I remember when Life at 30000 dropped and NO ONE was checking for duke when i posted a thread.

been missing with currensy since the welcome back mixtape and the christmas in october tape

matter of fact i was trying to put my boys on to him when i was at fort lee va bumping currensy in the barracks

n's thought he was boring but i was like u gotta listen to what duke is talking about its REAL LIFE stuff i relate to

Originally Posted by Hyperstrike 2007

Ok but all that matters is there getting recognition right now, which is all you can ask for as a fan of both rappers.

but as XCellz mentioned, the things that spitta says relates to real life. I myself prefer that slow flow he has mastered which some say is boring b/c whenI'm blowed I like the chill feel to his tracks.

LOL, the way Wiz and Currensy hyping this tape, it better be the greatest mixtape ever. (Or greatest smoking tape)

shid was so funny when spitta was snapping on homeboy lmaooooooooooooooo

wiz or rome bout to upload it right now

might not be a 7 but its all good

Back
Top Bottom