The Dallas Mavericks won't win another game the rest of the year.

Not if this guy has anything to say about it.

jesus111007_468x591.jpg

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

A dumb trend at that.....

Somewhere Fr3sh is smiling thinking he is the !%#+.....

No need for these ******ed shenanigan threads....
laugh.gif
No kidding...
In all seriousness, if the mavs play the hornets, they will destroy the hornets...

If the mavs play the lakers and the lakers do not have a healthy bynum, the mavs can easily take that series....
Honestly, there's not a single team in the Western Conference that would surprise me if they made the Finals... Any of these playoff teams can get hot and come out on top.

A lot of really good teams, but there's not a great team in the Western Conference this year. Everyone has flaws that could cost them a series.
No way in hell does Houston, Denver, and New Orleans have a chance to get to the finals... I dont even think the Lakers will make it...

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

lakers fans
eyes.gif

Dallas has a good shot to win if that series happens.
no one said they didn't except for a MAVS fan who started the post.

Now go work on your hand eye coordination to an amare dunk.
got um
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
This dude's just sad because Kobe's going to have four rings before Baron has one, and because Sasha Vujacic will have one before JasonRichardson has one.
smh.gif

The 360 jinx in full effect.

Watch the Mavericks really don't win another game the rest of the year.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This is the dumbest trend ever
If you really need to jinx yourself to give your team a chance I feel sorry for you.

I think I am the only non-Mavs fan on this board that thinks the Hornets dont have a prayer to beat the Mavs in the first round. Just watch.

Originally Posted by dland24

I think I am the only non-Mavs fan on this board that thinks the Hornets dont have a prayer to beat the Mavs in the first round. Just watch.

laugh.gif
, I'm glad we have some believers =)

First off unless I missed something the reverse jinx thread started in the Warrior VS Mavs playoff thread last year.

Secondly SneakerPro has made the "Dallas Mavericks are going to win the NBA championship" post for three years we all know how that turned out.

can somebody explain to me why the hornets would have no chance against Dallas?

chris paul > j kidd
sto-yak > stackhouse
d.west = nosoftee
chandler > dampier
pargo = terry

someone explain to me as well

Originally Posted by WhatIzItABlizzid

NOBODY can see the lakers.. kobe? pau? odom? fisher? farmar?

wait a minute... wait a minute...

bynum!?

its just unfair
laugh.gif

Pau Gasol is 15X softer than Dirk see 2006.
I can't wait until he gets clamped and Odom disappears like usual and Laker fans start crying about howKobe has no help.
laugh.gif

Bynum probably ain't playing no more this season buddy. Know your team better.

enh.. i said wait a minute because its not confirmed yet. bynum still has a chance to play this post season.

and whatever "softness" gasol has its easily canceled out by having kobe on the squad. dirk on the other hand is softer than pound cake in thepostseason and they will be lucky to make it past the first round. portland and seattle exposed yall
laugh.gif

enh.. i said wait a minute because its not confirmed yet. bynum still has a chance to play this post season.

and whatever "softness" gasol has its easily canceled out by having kobe on the squad. dirk on the other hand is softer than pound cake in the postseason and they will be lucky to make it past the first round. portland and seattle exposed yall
laugh.gif

The Lakers lost 3 outta 4 to Portland this year, getting "blowed" out a couple of times.
laugh.gif
Including beating yall just last week. Good try though

can somebody explain to me why the hornets would have no chance against Dallas?

chris paul > j kidd
sto-yak > stackhouse
d.west = nosoftee
chandler > dampier
pargo = terry

someone explain to me as well

Well first off, you forgot Josh Howard.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Peja is good, but he's not better than Josh Howard. Also, Dirk is better than David West. Terry/Stack is better than any 2 you can come up with.Chandler is better than Dampier, but it's not as far as you'd like to think. Also, Kidd is no slumper in the Playoffs. One last thing, I don'tthink the Hornets would be easy by ANY means, but I like playing them a LOT more than the Lakers. I'm not saying I give the Hornets no chance, I just wouldlike to play them more than the Lakers.

Originally Posted by Mighty Mighty D Dub

and whatever "softness" gasol has its easily canceled out by having kobe on the squad. dirk on the other hand is softer than pound cake in the postseason and they will be lucky to make it past the first round. portland and seattle exposed yall
laugh.gif

The Lakers lost 3 outta 4 to Portland this year, getting "blowed" out a couple of times.
laugh.gif

And how many bad losses did you have this year? Its kinda stupid to talk crap when you are fighting to stay at the 7th seed......

I never had a problem with any mavs fans but you are talking stupid.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Mighty Mighty D Dub

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

And how many bad losses did you have this year? Its kinda stupid to talk crap when you are fighting to stay at the 7th seed......

I never had a problem with any mavs fans but you are talking stupid.

I bother to not respond to most people who just instigate, just don't worry about it man. All of us acknowledge we would rather play the Hornets thanthe Lakers.

Back
Top Bottom