The Dallas Mavericks won't win another game the rest of the year.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Mighty Mighty D Dub

Originally Posted by WhatIzItABlizzid

enh.. i said wait a minute because its not confirmed yet. bynum still has a chance to play this post season.

and whatever "softness" gasol has its easily canceled out by having kobe on the squad. dirk on the other hand is softer than pound cake in the postseason and they will be lucky to make it past the first round. portland and seattle exposed yall
laugh.gif

The Lakers lost 3 outta 4 to Portland this year, getting "blowed" out a couple of times.
laugh.gif
Including beating yall just last week. Good try though

And how many bad losses did you have this year? Its kinda stupid to talk crap when you are fighting to stay at the 7th seed......

I never had a problem with any mavs fans but you are talking stupid.

I had no beef with Laker fans until this child brought up how Portland "exposed" us when they beat the Lakers 3 outta 4. I guess they"exposed" the Lakers too.

The Lakers lost 3 outta 4 to Portland this year, getting "blowed" out a couple of times.
laugh.gif

lol just like the warriors blowing out and owning you guys last season? luckily we don't have to play portland in the first round
roll.gif

Alright, I've found my second ever Ignore list user... God, you're actually worse than rocboys... Hard to believe.

Man....

End this thread. Let's just see who plays who.

What happened in the regular season means nothing now.

Its time for the second season where everybody is 0-0.

this thread wasnt about who was playing who

it was about dallas not winning another game for the rest of the year

which is not out of the realm of possibility
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

enh.. i said wait a minute because its not confirmed yet. bynum still has a chance to play this post season.

and whatever "softness" gasol has its easily canceled out by having kobe on the squad. dirk on the other hand is softer than pound cake in the postseason and they will be lucky to make it past the first round. portland and seattle exposed yall
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

And how many bad losses did you have this year? Its kinda stupid to talk crap when you are fighting to stay at the 7th seed......

I never had a problem with any mavs fans but you are talking stupid.

I had no beef with Laker fans until this child brought up how Portland "exposed" us when they beat the Lakers 3 outta 4. I guess they "exposed" the Lakers too.
Hey smart guy, the Blazers SPLIT with the Lakers this year with ZERO blowouts. So settle down please.

Talk fact before you talk sh*^

How is anyone gona bring up the Sonics and Blazers in the regular season when discussing the playoffs?
laugh.gif

I mean really...

Sometimes I'd like to talk NBA on here...but it's damn near impossible.

can somebody explain to me why the hornets would have no chance against Dallas?

chris paul > j kidd
sto-yak > stackhouse
d.west = nosoftee
chandler > dampier
pargo = terry

someone explain to me as well
Paul > Kidd Terry > Peterson Howard > Peja (this isnt close Hornets fans, come on) Dirk > West (soft or not, Dirk is better. Period) Tyson> Damp Mavs bench >>>>>>>>> Hornets bench Mavs playoff experience >>>>>>>>>> Hornets no experience.THIS IS WHY.

this thread wasnt about who was playing who

it was about dallas not winning another game for the rest of the year

which is not out of the realm of possibility
laugh.gif

Your a joke.

If they play the lakers 6 to 7 games.

If they play the hornets 6 to 7 games.

Don't doubt this mavs team.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

How is anyone gona bring up the Sonics and Blazers in the regular season when discussing the playoffs?
laugh.gif

I mean really...

I'm sayin... It's damn near unbearable sometimes because half the people on this board where sunglasses shaded by their favorite team'scolors...
Don't doubt this mavs team.
No, please... Everyone doubt them. This team is better when nobody thinks they're worth a damn. When people pay attention and the spotlight ison, they crumble.

whats wrong with harmless smack talk.. sure we can talk numbers and stuff..

like having an MVP on our team..
like having a squad with superior role players...
like having one of the best coaches of all time..

but that would be too easy...
laugh.gif

whats wrong with harmless smack talk.. sure we can talk numbers and stuff..

like having an MVP on our team..
like having a squad with superior role players...
like having one of the best coaches of all time..

but that would be too easy...
laugh.gif

What I don't get is how this Gasol trade is making Laker fans brag about their role players? Because I never heard of any LA fans bragging about thembefore. Sure, they're playing good right now, but forreal, Walton-Farmar-Turiaf are three players that I wouldn't expect to produce in the playoffslike they are right now.
And cover yourself up, your bias is showing

If Lakers play the Mavs, i think the Lakers will definitely handle them EASY! Kobe is the CO-OWNER of the Mavericks.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

If Lakers play the Mavs, i think the Lakers will definitely handle them EASY! Kobe is the CO-OWNER of the Mavericks.

...not funny
But yeah, Lakers will beat the Mavs in 6 (if they play each other) in my opinion. They're just playing too well right now to getknocked off this early in the playoffs.

turiaf = scrappiest player on the squad. underrated forward walton = before fish and pau came to the team walton a solid starter a produced reasonable numbersfarmar = evolved over the past couple seasons. could be a starter. quick and has range

Back
Top Bottom