The "DAMN I remember them!!!" Vintage Nike Thread!!!

Nike shox stunner were my first nike shox back in grade 7/8. Will always have a place in my heart :pimp:

^^^Nice kicks:D

I was hoping I wasn't the only one with vintage stuff to post.  Here are some more.
1995 Nike Air Street Express.  NHL Nikes!

1985 Nike Vandals.  The Originals.  Perfect match for a Supersonics jersey and fitted.

Them Street Expresses are fiyah!!! We need a retro for those!

Them Street Expresses are fiyah!!! We need a retro for those!
I seriously doubt we will ever see one.  The contract between Nike and the NHL was only about 1 year when these were made.  An awful lot would have to happen for them to come back out as they didn't sell all that well to begin with.
frown.gif

I seriously doubt we will ever see one.  The contract between Nike and the NHL was only about 1 year when these were made.  An awful lot would have to happen for them to come back out as they didn't sell all that well to begin with. :frown:

Yeah never thought about the business side. But your absolutely right. I can't even remember any Recent Nike NHL collaborations. Appreciate the info

I'll never forget the MORF series. I know I had a skin for the GPs and the Kidds but I thought the Pippens were ugly so I never got that one. I wish Nike could have done more with this because the concept was pretty cool but the shoes were a little on the heavy side and were hotter than hell with no ventilation. If I remember correctly I think the GP skins were even on Nike id. I also remember being pissed because I wanted the white/purple Suns colorway of the Kidds but that was only a PE at the time and his weren't on NIke id.

Yeah never thought about the business side. But your absolutely right. I can't even remember any Recent Nike NHL collaborations. Appreciate the info
Me either.  As is stands right now I believe Reebok still has the NHL contract.

96 School Forces. Always liked these but unfortunately not wearable anymore.

Sorry for the late reply.  Glad to hear they are still going strong.  I'm all out of the Flight Ones besides 1 pair in the black/white-white that I sold you.  The rest are gone. Kinda crazy how they didn't retro that colorway.  I love them.  No LWPs in the stash but I saw a pair up on ebay a couple weeks back in size 11. 

Some random pics.

OG Flight Lites

Ballistic Forces "Dream Team." Robinson and Stockton rocked these back in 92.

Enjoy all.:smile:

Oh wow. The gold corroded on those and turned green! I was like what in the world is going on here haha?

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom