The "DAMN I remember them!!!" Vintage Nike Thread!!!

another pair i wish nike would retro.....this color and maybe two other color ways (nike please dont get ridiculous with the colors) Nike Air Penny 4

Nike Air Vis Zoom Uptempo

not mines but most def loved to hoop in these in AAU and i would rock them if they cam back out, spurs used to wear the black and grey ones......

I still have my pair somewhere around. They're basically new since I bought them for basketball and outgrew them in about two months.

yea these still are hot to me, you may get a nice penny if you tried to sell them, this is one show i wouldnt mind getting again and just wearing casually

I put the Street Expresses up on ebay for a $150 starting bid and got a bunch of watchers but no bites.  I saw a pair of the Street Defenders on there for around $230 BIN but I don't know if they sold.  I've found that selling anything is all about timing and as far as ebay goes you have to take a chance and start your items low.  People want to play the bidding game to win.  Of course if you don't set a reserve(having a reserve is a good way to get a feel for what they might go for) then you can get burned like I did for these Zoom Soldiers.  Only went for $81.00.  Yuck.  I should have kept them.
frown.gif

Nice kicks everyone who recently posted.  Some good stuff.
smile.gif

Nike Air CB34
i can tell by as many shoes that keep popping up in this thread on a cement walk way.....you got sum heat bro lol sheeeesh i tilt my hat

Nike Air Vis Zoom Uptempo

not mines but most def loved to hoop in these in AAU and i would rock them if they cam back out, spurs used to wear the black and grey ones......
This was an awesome shoe! I wore two pair out completely.

Nike Terra Humara, Had like two pair back in my day but they were underrated to me, went perfect with sweats

nike shoulda retrod that colorway as well of the Nike total Air Pillar there

was another panthers color they should have came back out with too

but hands down Michigan colors should have came back out....

These are so sick!
Thanks and it's a sin that we will most likely never see anything like this again. 
frown.gif

Didn't see a Vintage Jordan Thread so: 1994 OG Shadow 10's
Gah! Not JORDANS!!!!  Lol. It's cool.  I posted some in here too but my dislike for them has increased quite a lot since then so I shall post no more.
wink.gif

A couple pairs I snapped pics of recently

1995 Air 2 Strong mids

1994 Carnivores

1994 Air Max2 Uptempo

Enjoy all. 
happy.gif

Not sure if this is the thread for this question or not, but back in the day, there was a shoe that tons of NBA players wore, but I could never figure out what kind of shoe it was.  Dennis Rodman always seemed to wear them when he was with the Pistons.  I did my best to find some pics (not mine):

dennis-rodman-detroit-pistons-27377610.jpg

6-258397.jpg

Please help me in IDing this shoe!!!

Not sure if this is the thread for this question or not, but back in the day, there was a shoe that tons of NBA players wore, but I could never figure out what kind of shoe it was.  Dennis Rodman always seemed to wear them when he was with the Pistons.  I did my best to find some pics (not mine):

6-258397.jpg

Please help me in IDing this shoe!!!
It's hard to see these in the pics but when I searched the web for his sneaker history the Reebok Pump came up.  I couldn't find a pair of them that he was wearing that matched the photos you have here though.  If you look at the tongue on the pair in this pic you posted that sure looks like a Pump basketball to me.  Here's an old video of him endorsing the Pumps and tossing a Command Force!  Lol.

It is an Avia shoe I think. He and pip both wore them.

Last edited:
It is an Avia shoe I think. He and pip both wore them.
Could be.  I have a bunch of OG Avias.  I'll have to check and see if any of them look like the ones in the pic.  I know Kevin Willis had a shoe deal with them back in the day.

Can't even put into words how amazing this thread in. Took some time to just soak in all the great shoes Nike was producing in that era. After going through the whole thread I now have a new found appreciation for these vintage Nike ' s. Definitely wish I was around when these shoes were being released. With that being said I am now on a search for a pair of Air Adjusts and Humara's. The straps on the Adjusts are so cool to me. As a track athlete, finding a pair with a USA strap would be perfect to match some of my USA gear. Thanks to Primo and everyone for dropping so much knowledge in this thread. Appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom