The "DAMN I remember them!!!" Vintage Nike Thread!!!

Those Avias. Rare.
smokin.gif
I have no info on these, Do you know anything about them? 

Epic Magic's!!!!

And no, I don't know anything about those Avia's, except that I have never seen them before.

Great stuff.

I've wanted a pair of Magic Converse weapons for the longest, but always put it off. The last retro was so far from the OG I couldn't do it.

Does anyone know what these are ??  been trying to figure it out for days....  this photo is from 94 so I am thinking they are around 93-94  Any help would be great !!!

Thanks for chiming in, I don't think that is what they are.  They kinda look like GTS to me (if you are familiar of the dk green suede ones), but that tongue is throwing me off.

He11 yeah - that WAS the March madness shoe. Loved that shoe to play in and watched man J.Will destroy.

Yeah, I remember phoenix Kidd in them, but the peach basket commercial with Coach K and and others was what I remember most.

guys im trying to remember a pair of nike's i had in elementary school, it came out in '01 or '02.......it wasnt a signature line but it was still an expensive basketball shoe from nike.....it looked sorta like the nike shox bb4 but instead had a visible air max heel.....the pair i had was black and trimmed with dark grey

Back
Top Bottom