THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

I'm in TX but one of our co-workers in PA sent this to me to show that they are shooting Batman by our office out there.

Look at the fake snow in one pic and the mobile in the other.

AuPSJl.jpg

NchXHl.jpg

^ I dont expect any backbreakin but I could see him picking up like that and tossing him.

Los Angeles is supposedly next. They had a casting call in which I wish I could have gone to.

[h1]Morgan Freeman Arrives on The Dark Knight Rises L.A. Set[/h1][article=""]Director Christopher Nolan has moved his cast and crew to Los Angeles to continue shooting on The Dark Knight Rises. Spotted on set for the first time was Morgan Freeman, who reprises his role as Lucius Fox. We have photos of the actor on-set. The scenes being shot are rumored to involve Tom Hardy as Bane and Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate, as Lucius gets in the way of a Tumbler theft. Check out the first Los Angeles set photos below.

The Dark Knight Rises comes to theaters July 20th, 2012 and stars Christian Bale, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway, Marion Cotillard, Joseph Gordon-Levitt. The film is directed by Christopher Nolan.[/article]

OH MY GOD THATS NEXT DOOR TO MY SCHOOL WHAAAAAAATTTTTTT

yooooo do you guys want me to get a video of the LA set?!????!?!?!??!?!!?!?

bruhhhh i didnt know that that set was for the dark knight kjdbfeoirufrheiohgierje

0a736bc7507269d8239f890b1f9587b9bcfb93c9_r.png

Originally Posted by Return Of The Mac

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]You're telling me that's not Eckhart? C'mon now.,......look at the +#*%#!# hairdo![/color]
It's not Eckhart, it's Nolan.
7mo59.jpg

zjj2D.jpg

two face is dead, it was shown at the end of the Dark Knight with the memorial during the ending monologue.

imagine if Nolan somehow incorporated swamp thing into his batman trilogy or brought him into it somehow

24482-3465-27245-1-swamp-thing_super.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 it would be incredible. A lot of cgi probably but still incredible or clayface

908351-clayface_1_super.jpg

Originally Posted by Return Of The Mac

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]You're telling me that's not Eckhart? C'mon now.,......look at the +#*%#!# hairdo![/color]
Nolan has confirmed a while ago that Eckhart's Two-Face is dead.

Originally Posted by MECKS

bruhhhh i didnt know that that set was for the dark knight kjdbfeoirufrheiohgierje

0a736bc7507269d8239f890b1f9587b9bcfb93c9_r.png
My friends that go to El Camino were spazzing out when they saw all that stuff.
laugh.gif

No lie, i wanted to go see but I had classes to go to.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

I saw them filming in downtown LA last night on Broadway between 6th and 7th, in front of the old movie theater. They had the silver lambo on a trailer, whipping it around. It was like 10:45pm, they might be down there again tonight.
Peace

Back
Top Bottom