THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

I will and have seen anything and everything with her in it
laugh.gif

Anne Hathaway is a goddess

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

how can anyone still doubt Nolan?!?!

I can't doubt how the man makes excellent movies, but his choice in women is another story. On that note, I'm fully on board with Anne in that Catsuit

I somewhat concur. Other than the actresses in the last 2 Batman films and Scarlett Johansson in The Prestige, the other females he's had have been competent (Carrie-Anne Moss in Memento, Swank in Insomnia, the female cast of Inception). Anyways, I hope Anne does well, seems like her character is integral to the story (much like Eckhart as Dent).

Scarletts role in the Prestige was very minimal anyways, any eye candy would have worked for that role to be honest. The same with Katie Holmes in BB, she was decent and looked good on the big screen. Maggie is a good actress she just doesn't look good on a 50foot tall screen let alone a close up of her. Again, any eye candy that could act decently could have replaced her role w/o taking anything away from the film.
I think Anne will be fine as Selina Kyle because she can actually act and look better than Katie and Maggie combined. Of course she has a bigger role in this film but again, she is an Oscar nominated actress so she'll do just fine. From the trailers, she has the classic classy woman look, like the rich and glamorous Selina Kyle in the old Batman Animated Series although there are some reports that it actually more of Frank Millers version (instead of a protitute, she suppose to be a stripper?) so it's really up in the air but I can see her playing either roles really well.

I've been purposely avoiding all trailers and spoilers to go into this with as clear of a pallet as possible.

Its getting difficult.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Originally Posted by donmega

Originally Posted by RFX45

I stand corrected. Anne is on fire 
pimp.gif
IDK michlle phifer(sp?)still is the best looking woman ive seen in the cat suit
I'd go with Michelle Pfeiffer, Julie Newmar and Anne as my top 3... Halle is def hot... just not as Catwoman though

Maybe the weak TDKR poster looks just like the BB poster on purpose? Since this is the ending -- to tie it all back in. Also, in didn't the original BB poster represent the bat cave? And this poster would represent the destruction of such?

Too lazy to post on the first page, but the first TV spot has arrived. Short and uses a lot of the trailer footage, but actually very good...

Second spot is also out, just waiting for a HQ vid...

I simply cannot wait anymore. I might get Arkham City but I kinda want to wait for the Game of the year edition.

Idea of what's going on in white right below. I'm digging the music too. Reminds me of "Why So Serious" 
pimp.gif

Those movie spots are ill. Have they used the "Caped Crusader" in any movie yet? The Dark Knight Legend could end and birth the Caped Crusader. Oh and at the end of the 1st TV spot, it looks like Bruce has a cane. This shall be interesting. Wouldn't Bane and company go after him? Why wouldn't they expose him? 

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I simply cannot wait anymore. I might get Arkham City but I kinda want to wait for the Game of the year edition.

Idea of what's going on in white right below. I'm digging the music too. Reminds me of "Why So Serious" 
pimp.gif

Those movie spots are ill. Have they used the "Caped Crusader" in any movie yet? The Dark Knight Legend could end and birth the Caped Crusader. Oh and at the end of the 1st TV spot, it looks like Bruce has a cane. This shall be interesting. Wouldn't Bane and company go after him? Why wouldn't they expose him? 

arkham city is crack. wait for the goty edition...its coming out soon i believe. when do tickets for this go on sale? imax for dark knight were impossible to get.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by RKO2004

pimp.gif

arkham city is crack. wait for the goty edition...its coming out soon i believe. when do tickets for this go on sale? imax for dark knight were impossible to get.

Don't know the answered but I will be looking out. 
The GOTY comes out on the 29th
grin.gif
 I believe. I guess I can wait but man! I needz some Batman in my life.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

That Catwoman one. DAMN!!!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hey illmatic, permission to copy your sig? 
nerd.gif

I'm in love
embarassed.gif

cOmu1.jpg

K357J.jpg

Spoiler [+]
526779_10150905356091926_732606925_9953060_1254801347_n.jpg

ok, time to stay out of this thread until I see the movie. *peace*

The new trailers look good, but like I have asked time and time again, why is batman in so many day time scenes out in the open.  I really hope that gets answered in the movie.  Also, wondering what role will Coleman Reese play in this film if any, I do not really think you can write him off.  I mean they did close out the scarecrow in the early part of dark knight.

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

The new trailers look good, but like I have asked time and time again, why is batman in so many day time scenes out in the open.  I really hope that gets answered in the movie.  Also, wondering what role will Coleman Reese play in this film if any, I do not really think you can write him off.  I mean they did close out the scarecrow in the early part of dark knight.

When you're at war, it doesn't matter what time of day it is. Bane and his army will give Batman no choice but to come out in daylight and fight. No where to hide. Straight hand to hand combat. IMO.

Back
Top Bottom