THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

I'm also glad I did the marathon cuz the people who do gets first dibs on seats and don't have to wait in line. After The Dark Knight, everyone else comes in from the line outside.

its like every damn seat is sold out. crazy.

would love to see its box office.

wonder if it will beat Avatar.

My local Edwards IMAX theater here in SD had people camping starting @ 6AM today.

I stopped by around 6:15PM to switch my ticket for tommorrow's 11:40AM showing to the Saturday's 8AM showing and there was easily 500 people outside camping in camping gear, costumes, and tents.

The same theater made the 11PM news showing the crazy lines.

My theater has 18 theaters, 1 IMAX, and 17 of the theaters were showing The Dark Knight Rises tonight.

This movie will easily pass the sales #'s The Avengers put up earlier this year.

I doubt it's passing Avatar though.

Last edited:
Pretty epic IMO... Will wait until I seen it once before I judge it...but my initial reaction tells me tdk was the best movie of the trilogy..

Still epic in its own...

So this is going to be IMAX without the 3D, meaning I wont have to wear the glasses? Pardon my ignorance but this will my first IMAX feature.

That's right playa. Batman Begins and TDK weren't in 3D so it's only right the finale isn't in 3D either. Enjoy!

Great movie. I thoroughly enjoyed it. However, Bane disappointed me. I'll say more after more people see it.

Enjoyed this a lot.

Also feel like Ledger's Joker was a better performance but I prefer Hardys Bane as a villain. So ruthless and methodical.

Sewer fight was top 5 GOAT mass whippings. Batman got the breaks beat off him :lol:

Last edited:
Great movie. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. However, Bane disappointed me. I'll elaborate once more people see it.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

One of the greatest films ever. I was left speechless. By far Bale's best work as Batman. Bane was a beast but still don't know if he's better than Heath. Anne Hathaway was surprisingly good as well. Definitely going to see it again tonight in IMAX and Saturday as well. Body is STILL ready.

i loved every bit of it. Bane is so brolic i need to go to the gym right damn now. great great film. i loved the crowds that came out tonight too. all the cool costumes, face paint, tee shirts. the essence of fandom.

yooooooooooo, i just got back. movie was wavy, sir poppington, all that good stuff. go see fam, every minute was awesome, would watch again for sure.
nthat.gif

The movie was superb and it was classy on the way on how they ended the film. It exceeded my expectations. The Dark Knight is still the best of out the 3.:smile:

My emotions. My heart.

I walked out the theather with a HUGE smile on my face. Happy. Mind Blown. Wanting to cry of joy and sadness at the same time.

Best of the 3. You have no idea how blown away i am by how good the film was... I swore TDK/Heath's Joker couldnt be out done but it was....

Best Trilogy ever.

Christian Bale/Bruce Wayne/Batman are my heros... Anne was superb. Hardy was incredible..

One of the greatest films ever. Idc idc idc. Im a Batman fanboy... Idc.

Im so happy this trilogy was made in my lifetime. Thank you Chris Nolan. Thank you

And... GOODNIGHT!

Back
Top Bottom