pimp.gif

top 5 best feelings

Waking up in the morning knowing you just put in work on your girl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

top 5 best feelings

lol that's funny..

i was just thinking about this the other day. i work with my girl, i couldn't help but
pimp.gif
to myself everytime i saw her walk by cuz i was like "yeaaa"

lol that's funny..

i was just thinking about this the other day. i work with my girl, i couldn't help but
pimp.gif
to myself everytime i saw her walk by cuz i was like "yeaaa"

Your girl getting all dolled up to go to a party, you wait till she is done and ready to leave the house, you pick her up by the door, slam her on the bed, and give her the D-Train to O-Town. And the whole time you guys are out at a party/bar/club, you lookin at her like "yeahhh I worked the ever lovin !#@# out of you."

OR

Same scenario as above, except we are going to another one of her boring family functions

both of those feelings > morning after feeling

-The Juice

Your girl getting all dolled up to go to a party, you wait till she is done and ready to leave the house, you pick her up by the door, slam her on the bed, and give her the D-Train to O-Town. And the whole time you guys are out at a party/bar/club, you lookin at her like "yeahhh I worked the ever lovin !#@# out of you."

OR

Same scenario as above, except we are going to another one of her boring family functions

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

OR

-The Juice

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I know what you talkin bout.

That #*$@ got my face like:

obama-smirk.jpg

And everyone be wonderin what you all lookin happy about. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

OR

-The Juice

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I know what you talkin bout.

That #*$@ got my face like:

obama-smirk.jpg

And everyone be wonderin what you all lookin happy about. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom