The day u lost ur Virginity ... Describe .......

costa rican shorty from hs ... i lasted all of 2 seconds and still celebrated like it was 1999 ...

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Typical ~

I was 13. She was a 24 and a foreign model from France. In the back seat of my M3.
Pics of a 13 yr old you in your M3.

Concocting lies that don't even mesh right
30t6p3b.gif

Typical ~

I was 13. She was a 24 and a foreign model from France. In the back seat of my M3.

roll.gif
 One of my brothers friends tried to tell me a similar story minus a car. I was like come on son! 

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Typical ~

Pics of a 13 yr old you in your M3.

Concocting lies that don't even mesh right
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

girl was 4 years older...pretty much ran the show
laugh.gif

i took her underwear after..don't ask
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i took her underwear after.. ask
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Honestly, what did you do with the underwear for the next few weeks? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i actually took them back to school to show my friends...word to roadtrip (minus the gigantour sized panties). they're probably still in some random box of nikes that i have somewhere.

straight herb status, i know. but my friends and i still get some laughs talking about it today
laugh.gif

Summer of 2000, leading into high school I was 14 she was 16. I rode my bike over my homeboy's crib which I pretty much did everyday that summer. I remember he was super geeked because he had just got that Spiderman game for ps. Me, him, & his sister are outside joking around when their cousin pulls up and she arguing with her bf. Fast forward a couple hours, me and him are in the basement playing the game and watching videos. His sister and his cousin came downstairs complaining about chores not being done and I guess he wasn't supposed to have company without the chores being done. I continued to play the game while he's cleaning up or whatever. Cousin comes and sits next to me asking these, why are all man dogs-esque type questions. At that point beside trading a couple love taps w/ female classmates I pretty much had no interaction with girls on this level. She picked up on my shyness and started asking if I had a gf, had I ever kissed a girl, or if I was a vigin. I pretty much ignored her and kept playing the game until she got real close and asked if I had condom. I asked her, "for what?"
30t6p3b.gif
She started laughing then I told her I stayed right down the street and I'd be right back. I actually had a condom I'd kept in my wallet at the time but for some reason I thought it wouldn't suffice. Not stopping for traffic I rushed home swiping a rubber from my Brother's stash and back. When I got back my homeboy was still cleaning and his sister was in her room, so me and the cousin went in the laundry room. Did it standing up against the the washer and dryer. Didn't know what the hell I was doing, probably didn't put the rubber on properly but that was the best .000002 seconds of my adolescence.

i took her underwear after.. ask
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i actually took them back to school to show my friends...word to roadtrip (minus the gigantour sized panties). they're probably still in some random box of nikes that i have somewhere.

straight herb status, i know. but my friends and i still get some laughs talking about it today
laugh.gif

It's going to be a pleasant surprise when you find them.  

Typical ~

Lmaooo funniest thing i read all day. I lost mine in the summer before freshmen year. I also got dome in a alley when i was like 13

when i truly had sex for the first time was 2 days before Hs started in 2000.

went to my girls house, had a condom in my wallet (scared to put it on i guess smh) beat while watching tarzan. Bust inside and everything.

she says she was pregnant a day after i broke up with her...some time later she loses it (so she says) its not the "right" thing to say that im happy, but i am grateful i didnt have a kid at 13-14 years old.

Just finished watching the 3rd Ninja Turtles movie, cuddled up on the couch.

We start grinding, and one thing leads to another. Had trouble getting it up
30t6p3b.gif
. Think I was just scared.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

A little head fixed that tho.
pimp.gif

Ended up going for damn near an hour straight, raw. No quick release for the boy
pimp.gif

Found out I'm a natural </humble brag>

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It's going to be a pleasant surprise when you find them.  
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i actually took them back to school to show my friends...

atta boy
laugh.gif

sixteen-candles.jpg
laugh.gif

this reminds me of the time I banged this hot chick on a Sunday on my HS football field and I tied the condom to the fence so I could show everyone on Monday 
laugh.gif

She was a practice gf and smashed during the first month. She was
sick.gif
but learned a lot...Got head, smashed raw and w/ a condom. Broke it off 4 months. I don't want to recall experiences but she taught me how bad the box taste... and smell...

Edit: all the times were at her house, in her moms room. I was 13 at the time. She was my first.

I was a junior in HS, at her house.We were watching Signs on DVD. Once they showe that clip of the alien in Brazil, she grabbed me and took me to her room. Smashed for like 10 minutes then dipped. Still haven't seen the ending to Signs.

in 2000 my 8th grade year. This 16 year old female i knew through a friend. I cut school to take her to my house. i went in raw and busted in like 5 minutes but i definitely put in work in round 2 . song that was playing was "drop it like its hot"(lil wayne version off of the block is hot)

I was 15. At the movies (some Snadra Bullock movie) it was like 2 people in there. I was surprised I ain't get caught. Didn't bust because she had to leave...I wasn't even that mad. Called my brothers after and baited them into asking me what I was doing so i could tell them I just finished bumping uglies at the cinema. They are older than me so they were laughin and tellin me about some times they smidashed. memories
pimp.gif

-Hang out with g/f and her best friend her their friends house party one night, I think we were 10th grade sophomores in highschool.

-Everyone is drinking cept for my ole girl. she wont drink. She has very strict parents and a 10pm curfew. Her parents literally wait for her to come home to inspect and see if she dranken. 

- Ole girl's friend gets piss drunk. So drunk that she can't go home, so she has my ole girl tell her parents shes sleeping over her house. But she cant sleep over my ole girls house cuz her parents cant find out we were at a drinking party.

[backround info:]

-Me and ole girl's friend never really got along. She used to talk @!%* about me to my ole girl, that %!##+ never had nothing nice to say about anyone. especially people she don't know. 

-Been trying for weeks to get yambs from ole girl but each time keep getting met with negative results. I was a virgin too tho.

[/backround info]

-Friend has to stay at my place. My parents dont give a @!%* i bring home a drunk girl. Ole girl asks me and I look at her and say "She drunk and she needs to go home. What if she has alcohol poisoning? Im just worried about your friend"

--but on the inside im like--

Spoiler [+]
funny-gif-black-man-smile-wink.gif

-Friend is falling over my house as i get her up to my room. She pukes on my floor and a little on herself and then starts crying, apologizing and @!%*. then babbling random stuff like how nice I am to ole girl and how stupid she feels for saying bad stuff about me.

--im like "no baby, it's cool. I used to do bad things I deserve that. Im just trying to change and be a better person thats all."---

-She wants to use my shower to clean herself off. But shes too drunk and can barely stand up. I try to get her to go to sleep but she keeps insisting so im like whatever, do what you gotta go.

--lil man was already at full attention thinking about her sleeping on my bed, now hes going crazy thinking about her in my shower--

-She trashed my shower and puked all over the toilet, comes out of the bathroom in just a towel. Im tried to get her to put her clothes on, but she wont. She ends up taking my bed and me on the floor.

- She asks me if me and ole girl are boning each other. I tell her no, and admit im still a virgin. I get embarrassed and try to pretend like im falling asleep. 

-Im laying on the floor with blue balls.

- about 30-40mins in im falling asleep when i start feeling wet hair on my arm. Shes laying beside me on the ground naked. I get up and grab the towel and put it back on her and try to get her back on the bed but she ends up passing out. 

-30 mins later I feel a hand pulling on the lil man.

- Wide awake now. Her face is next to mine and I didnt care her breath smells a lil like vomit, i start kissing it. 

-She climbs on top of me and starts grinding the lil man. 

- shirts and pants is off. 

- she starts dombing lil man. 

- I grab a condom and spent about 3 mins trying to get it in. 5 mins later i pow all over her stomach. 

- We both fall asleep and wake up the next day when ole girl calls me. 

-Ole girl comes over later and picks her up, im just standing there giving ole girl my best pokerface
indifferent.gif

When they leave I look at ole girl's friend  and 

vq7cc3.jpg

We boned 2 other times after until she ended up telling ole girl. We break up but I was cool because ole girl never gave the yambs and.....

qmxk5j.jpg

edit: fixed typos

On my 18th birthday..girl was a sophmore in college when I was a freshman..she kept tellin me ever since she met me in August of that summer when I got onto campus that she was gonna take my virginity..started to like the girl and we would do everything but sex until one day she just got real aggressive..went raw the first time and it was crazy..ended up lastin 30 mins first time..then we did it several times after that first time..it was dope..

This girl stayed in my life for two years on and off after that until I got fed up with her mind games n whatnot and moved on to other +++%*+ from there..

Back
Top Bottom