THE DC APPRECIATION THREAD Vol.1.0.0

Those Kinsey kicks are dope! I had so many artist series kicks (Obey, Phil Phrost, T. Cambell, etc)

My favorite have to be the first Stevie's and the first A.V.E. models. The only thing about DC is they make so much crappy shoes but out of like 50 ofthem, there is one dope model. They're okay.......but not the best company out right now.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Those Kinsey kicks are dope! I had so many artist series kicks (Obey, Phil Phrost, T. Cambell, etc)

My favorite have to be the first Stevie's and the first A.V.E. models. The only thing about DC is they make so much crappy shoes but out of like 50 of them, there is one dope model. They're okay.......but not the best company out right now.

would you happen to have any of those artist series still? I'm buying everyone i can!!!

and the meth DC ii is so dope, but the pink ones.....i can't decide how i feel.

where did you purchase the teal meth ii???? i need to get a pair!

Wow...not a single nice DC shoe has been posted in this thread...just the newer releases which just capitalize on the whole fruity looking collabo type s***.Anyone else here ever used skate in DCs way back when?? I miss the old DC...I'm talking bout the days when DC made really teched-out but clean cut shoeskinda like Stevie William's first 2 pro models or the "kayron" model. I'm gonna dig up some old thrasher mags and scan some pics fory'all to show what DC used to be.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Wow...not a single nice DC shoe has been posted in this thread...just the newer releases which just capitalize on the whole fruity looking collabo type s***. Anyone else here ever used skate in DCs way back when?? I miss the old DC...I'm talking bout the days when DC made really teched-out but clean cut shoes kinda like Stevie William's first 2 pro models or the "kayron" model. I'm gonna dig up some old thrasher mags and scan some pics for y'all to show what DC used to be.

I'm with you man. Though I do respect Peter (Meth) doing the Gatsby before the reg. models dropped. Post up those scans. I'ma try and dig up myStevie Theorys, old Dyrdeks, and hopefully my old Howards and Boxers.

eyes.gif

I'd love to see the boxers and howards for real....or better yet, Danny Way's first pro model from 1996 (or 1995??).

Originally Posted by MrKrispy1183

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Wow...not a single nice DC shoe has been posted in this thread...just the newer releases which just capitalize on the whole fruity looking collabo type s***. Anyone else here ever used skate in DCs way back when?? I miss the old DC...I'm talking bout the days when DC made really teched-out but clean cut shoes kinda like Stevie William's first 2 pro models or the "kayron" model. I'm gonna dig up some old thrasher mags and scan some pics for y'all to show what DC used to be.

I'm with you man. Though I do respect Peter (Meth) doing the Gatsby before the reg. models dropped. Post up those scans. I'ma try and dig up my Stevie Theorys, old Dyrdeks, and hopefully my old Howards and Boxers.
like these?
234158e0a8e584fcf8421c81916f500d91a7cf2.pjpg

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

WOW what is the date of production of those

They were out in the late 90s, 97-98. here's a pair i have in my size.

b74252dee4a05e89816fe486d6fc5a972bcf54b.pjpg

*edit, found some more pics to add

8a335746e04ca19ae1d581e1fa91ad4ee1eb107.pjpg

4f7253de6aa79ef489df0dbd61d426eceac4715.pjpg

c5925c7ec1a12ea28a0fd4b3688a718fe8d3fab.pjpg

I know I'm about two seasons late, but if anyone can point me in the direction that still has the Lemar & Dauley DC Shoes, it'll be greatlyappreciated.

Originally Posted by Pitman13

I know I'm about two seasons late, but if anyone can point me in the direction that still has the Lemar & Dauley DC Shoes, it'll be greatly appreciated.

http://shoeciety.com/tienda/index.php?manufacturers_id=17

Both colors in stock. They show up on e-bay once in a while and they go for $80 +ship
A million Thank Yous my friend. Unfortunately that site wants $200 for them which is outrageous, I'll just sit on eBay, and hopefully a pair willpop up, $80 + is more up my alley.

Wow. Nice! That's what I wanted to see. Sell me those Colin Mckays (Tekron? I think thats the model name)! I have some old DCs too but they literally haveholes in the toe area from skating, so I won't even bother posting them. Unless someone wants to seem 'em.

4f7253de6aa79ef489df0dbd61d426eceac4715.pjpg

wow you brought memories back with those.

although they were horrible skate shoes (too stiff...no board feel AT ALL!!!)

they were dope looking shoes

I know I'm about two seasons late, but if anyone can point me in the direction that still has the Lemar & Dauley DC Shoes, it'll be greatly appreciated.

http://shoeciety.com/tienda/index.php?manufacturers_id=17

Both colors in stock. They show up on e-bay once in a while and they go for $80 +ship
A million Thank Yous my friend. Unfortunately that site wants $200 for them which is outrageous, I'll just sit on eBay, and hopefully a pair will pop up, $80 + is more up my alley.
yeah dude those JB DC are dreams to me....but they have a size smaller than me and i just cant justify $350 for them...only becuase i know im gettingraped.

I found the JB x DC in my size, deadstock c/w everything
i think i can push and get them for $100 ahahaha and I was SO close to paying $400

some recent additions:

up till about three years ago you could get soooo many old models of DC's on Zappos

they finally cleaned it all up though

goliath versatile: shoe inside lining is similar to that of the huf golddiggers with sparkling under the mesh.

Back
Top Bottom