** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

See what happens to these resellers, now stuck with shoes. Anyhow, same guy that screwed alot of people last week at Concepts. I am trying to find out what both sizes are in the Diadoras and get them at retail to help out anyone on here

hahah good for them resellers need get a job in nyc **** is at a all time high every body and there mother trying resell

I'm the guy "Richard A." who's interested in that 11. He added me on Facebook but I doubt he'll sell it to me for retail, lol.

See what happens to these resellers, now stuck with shoes. Anyhow, same guy that screwed alot of people last week at Concepts. I am trying to find out what both sizes are in the Diadoras and get them at retail to help out anyone on here
To dudes in another group discussing Undftds on Friday.

I've already offered him $230 per pair with a no. I told him fine then you'll sit on them. I see this loser every once in a while. His buddy now respects me after I called his dumb *** too. In fact let me go in front of him on Saturday. I hope no one buys these untilHe has to let them go for retail. Everyone just hang back it will happen

I've already offered him $230 per pair with a no. I told him fine then you'll sit on them. I see this loser every once in a while. His buddy now respects me after I called his dumb *** too. In fact let me go in front of him on Saturday. I hope no one buys these until He has to let them go for retail. Everyone just hang back it will happen
:lol: sound like you got a vendetta against that kid.

I guess you can add Luke Santell to Niketalk's Most Wanted list. 
wink.gif

Can't stand him actually, just a young punk that thinks he knows more than all....I will get those two pairs at retail so the NT fam can eat
lmao i responded to one of his posts inquiring about the us10. didn't know homeboy was an a-hole tho.

Back
Top Bottom