** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Go to the grocery store, come back and St. Alfred had my size in the Ferros and have sold out. ****, I guess some things aren't meant to be. 

and if anyone has a 10 for my 12 let me know 
nerd.gif

Copped that 11 from Saint Alfred! So psyched to have these... I was calling every other day to find out when their shipment was coming in and I just happened to see their Instagram post last night before I went to bed.

I live about an hour away so I was gonna drive out but I was looking at houses so I jusy kept waiting as they said no one was really asking

a little off topic. but i asked a seller on klekt to send me an invoice. instead i get a money request and in the note of it it states the shoes im purchasing. am i good to go? or should i back away from the deal?

a little off topic. but i asked a seller on klekt to send me an invoice. instead i get a money request and in the note of it it states the shoes im purchasing. am i good to go? or should i back away from the deal?
nah do an invoice

i feel like a lot of these europeans don't know how to invoice for some reason

every time i do business on klekt i have to walk them through how to send an invoice and not money request

nah do an invoice

i feel like a lot of these europeans don't know how to invoice for some reason

every time i do business on klekt i have to walk them through how to send an invoice and not money request
haha i guess this is one of those guys. after getting the money request i asked him to send an invoice and he sends the same exact money request. WTF lol

Back
Top Bottom