** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

***I wrote them an email immediately after I purchased to say I only needed one pair...and they still shipped 2. Didnt even respond back at all**
Concepts be like:
That was me
laugh.gif
Decided you didn't want them after all huh?   

Yeah I'm with you bwood056 bwood056 these are better in hand and my personal pair was flawless. Concepts hit their vision on this out the park. Now if you didn't like the vision in the first place then I'm not sure what to tell you. I will say I was hesitate of the pastel but it's muted and works much better than i thought. Also the shipping was magical. I give Concepts a A - . The 2 pair thing was an issue but other than that I'm pleased with this release.

My pair gets here today and I can't wait, and as far as people not liking them....it's definitely the hype factor due to production numbers. if there would've been

For the people that ordered 2 because of the glitch, why bother ordering at all? Don't tell me you didn't see the total amount during checkout.

dudes low-key wanted to come up. they figured i can resell anyway.

Seeing the same people repeat the same things over and over again, while completely missing the point. Not sure if stupid or not.

who ever wants to trade their 11.5 for my size 12 lmk. these fit a bit too loose and insoles dont help me at all

How bad is this toebox? 
didn't really get much input on this before so i'm going to ask again (sorry, but the thread isn't too hot right now anyway so I hope it's cool). is this a badly warped toebox? will it get better with wear? when i curl my toes in the shoe it gets more severe up to about mid-perf.

these are my 9.5s and I also have a pair of 9s but I can feel my pinky toes in them so even though both "fit", I'm hesitant to keep the smaller size even though it doesn't have this defect.

didn't really get much input on this before so i'm going to ask again (sorry, but the thread isn't too hot right now anyway so I hope it's cool). is this a badly warped toebox? will it get better with wear? when i curl my toes in the shoe it gets more severe up to about mid-perf.

these are my 9.5s and I also have a pair of 9s but I can feel my pinky toes in them so even though both "fit", I'm hesitant to keep the smaller size even though it doesn't have this defect.
I would have said had these released 3/4 months ago that it was normal with diadora, a lot of the late 2014/early 2015 suffered from 'denting' in that area but it looked as though diadora had fixed it... I'm not sure if it's a flaw or not to be honest, could just be like the new balance 998 where you get a perfect pair or sometimes you get a pair which has some weird dents on the right hand side toe wrap

I like my pair of the Lira alot, except for... They ship them in those enormous grey Concepts boxes. Unfortunately since mine weren't wrapped in the paper at all, they have a grey scuff on the midsole where the pale yellow color is. The tongue was also rubbed some on the same shoe where you can see grey on the pink color.

For my first and only Diadora collab ever scored, I'm a little disappointed that they have those two flaws. Oh, and right shoe toe dent. Sigh.

Impressed with the colorway and materials, though.

Last edited:
I like my pair of the Lira alot, except for... They ship them in those enormous grey Concepts boxes. Unfortunately since mine weren't wrapped in the paper at all, they have a grey scuff on the midsole where the pale yellow color is. The tongue was also rubbed some on the same shoe where you can see grey on the pink color.

For my first and only Diadora collab ever scored, I'm a little disappointed that they have those two flaws. Oh, and right shoe toe dent. Sigh.

Impressed with the colorway and materials, though.
I'm always worried when I first get a package from concepts and I can hear the shoes rattling around inside. 

For me, I have noticed that pairs that are more snug on my feet show less toe box "dents" than roomy pairs. 

How bad is this toebox? 
Exchanging emails with concepts international ([email protected] if you didn't get a response from their main emails like me) to see what's up with this - doesn't look like it's as terrible as the one pair that has warping all along the toebox, but still annoying since I was super hyped for my first pair of Diadoras.

EDIT (their response): Hi, you are welcome to send the sneaker back for a refund if you would like. If you would not like to return the sneaker, we would suggest stuffing the toebox. Because this is a calf leather sneaker, warping can occur just due to the sneaker not having something to hold the shape (this is common with more supple leathers)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom