** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Hey do your fellow NTer a favor and DONT put in the raffle if you not buying. You CANNOT sell your link or anything of the sort. The only way you can oop someone is IF you win and 

1. Let them into your account to pay

2. Pay and ship to them

3. Put their information in when shipping or they give you their paypal information/card info.

@Remy   - Manieres are dope. Period. Both colors are nice. Cant go wrong.

They "Bait", sent out raffle winners literally right at midnight. One of my boys scored a pair and was notified at 12:02.

Midnight pst? And if I don't hit rd. 2 ima be slightly disappointed
laugh.gif
est

and luckily I finally scored my pair through #1

Last edited:
if 200 copped.. 300 though is outrageous... lord.. i won a 10 to purchase. if anyone wants it let me know! 

I know there will likely be more emails to go around, but if anyone won a 10.5 or 11 that they would like to pass on, plz let me know...  

if 200 copped.. 300 though is outrageous... lord.. i won a 10 to purchase. if anyone wants it let me know! 
I actually like this price point on some diadora. They would have basically be that resale easily so this actually helps me grab my pair because folks dont want to pay it upfront. 

I actually like this price point on some diadora. They would have basically be that resale easily so this actually helps me grab my pair because folks dont want to pay it upfront. 

But you lose the option to pay "retail" completely.

Last edited:
Is 300 the new price point or something? If so, RIP Diadora
QFT - hopefully not though. Pandas are similar to the Toros in terms of the materials used and if I remember right those were way up there in retail . A Ma Maniere are still sitting, so Diadora would be stupid to continue with the $300...  

But you lose the option to pay "retail" completely.
I would not mind them doing it for special releases. It helps me out because broke MFs are sitting with $200 but have to make real life decisions to spend $300. Especially if its folks international. They not paying that 300 + customs. 

Its funny to me though because international dudes complain like crazy where US folks just pay the custom. 

But anyways...if some were valued a little more, it would only help me. Like those A Ma Maniere are sitting because dudes cant afford them AND they dont know which pair to buy and scare of buying the wrong pair --- which made my copping of both easy and simple. 

Will they go down...most likely as everything does....but I am not evening worrying about it

Stupid comment. I could easily afford it if I wanted to but I passed on A Ma Maniere out of principle. Not paying 300 for a Diadora collab. Period. I say that for a few reasons. First off I can't stand those annoying toe dents. Second, if I'm dropping 3 bills on a sneaker, I need to know that I def want them or can get my money back if I change my mind. Actually I lied tho lol. I'll pay 300 for Hanon collabs because they kill it every time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom