** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

better than most of their n9000s imo. I JUST DON'T GET WHY DIADORA CAN'T FIX THIS DAMN TOE DENT PROBLEM!!

I think it has to do with the shape of the mudguard on the toebox. It forms a V almost in the middle of the toebox which will result in a dent when under motion.

I've never gotten the dent.  

I will also say as far as quality these Shrek x Bait x Diadora's are some of the highest quality shoes I've ever owned.  I have lanvins, louboutins, etc and these are extremely extremely well put together.  They knocked it out of the park with them as far as not using ridiculous shrek colors and putting out an awesome and beautiful colorway.  I love them 

I've never gotten the dent.  

I will also say as far as quality these Shrek x Bait x Diadora's are some of the highest quality shoes I've ever owned.  I have lanvins, louboutins, etc and these are extremely extremely well put together.  They knocked it out of the park with them as far as not using ridiculous shrek colors and putting out an awesome and beautiful colorway.  I love them 

I agree. While the colorway isn't pow pow or the make-up detailed up, it's nice material-wise and put together well.

Are we sharing anymore All Gone pics? I'd like to see some on foot shots with the 2009's, and I'm sure I'm not alone on that.

Last edited:
Safe to assume the shreks are sold out?
I'm tempted to get my baby a pair, but probably wouldn't mind having one myself

I couldn't help myself and went ahead and ordered the cleats.  Those are beautiful and I like metallic cleats.  

Safe to assume the shreks are sold out?
I'm tempted to get my baby a pair, but probably wouldn't mind having one myself

If you're a 10/10.5, check eBay. Prices falling for those and the Pandas.

I couldn't help myself and went ahead and ordered the cleats.  Those are beautiful and I like metallic cleats.  

Lucky you got to those before they sold out to scum resellers

If you're a 10/10.5, check eBay. Prices falling for those and the Pandas.
Lucky you got to those before they sold out to scum resellers
I didn't even know reselling cleats was a thing lol.  Played soccer my entire life up until a few years ago and am about to start playing in a men's league.  I've always had ridiculous cleats and never had to go past retail on them.  Guess it's always about that dollar.  I wish sites like Bait would look at the people who list them with their "congrats" and then the person's name and block those people from future purchases.  People listing them before they even have them in hand smh

Last edited:
Talks about how nice the shoes are. Puts feelers out for a sale
laugh.gif
I'm not selling them...was just saying

Back
Top Bottom