** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

you know you like those quads papi
Oh, most definitely! 
nerd.gif
nthat.gif

Those recent Intrepid GRs look pretty nice, especially with the perf suede toe...curious to see what other colorways they put out

Long shot here but it's been months already. Has anyone seen any listings for the Diadora Castellers in sizes 9-10 or does anyone know someone trying or who would be willing to size swap?
I haven't been able to wear mine because they're huuuuuge and it's been impossible to find a size swap :frown:

I've seen a few listings on facebook groups for them, all above 500$, but I think size swapping will be very hard to find...

Long shot here but it's been months already. Has anyone seen any listings for the Diadora Castellers in sizes 9-10 or does anyone know someone trying or who would be willing to size swap?
I haven't been able to wear mine because they're huuuuuge and it's been impossible to find a size swap
frown.gif
what size you got? 10.5?  

supposedly FP's will be out in the next couple of weeks, they'll probably be a weekday release and we should be seeing some more pictures in the next few days :smile:

Back
Top Bottom