** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Won my size from Bait for those N9000. Glad I found the picture on here from Complexcon - not sure if I'm feeling 'me. Gonna be a pass I think.

Hard torn on which feature pair to get.. I have a few "rose" coloured kicks, but dig them, don't have any that are green like the stachios, but wonder what to wear them with.. hmmm

Yes, I buy both N9k GR's and Shadow 5k's in size 9 and both fit well.

I don't have those specific gr's (but I should since the colorway is nice), but shadows are a bigger fit for me. So I buy my Sauconys, NBs, and Diadora collabs1/2 size smaller than GR Diadoras. That's just me, however I'm sure others here do the same.

Good luck

Everything in the FP lookbook looks gorgeous. I know the silhouette isn't very popular in here but I'll probably try to get the B.Elites. Releasing them at 9 a.m. on a Friday is tough, though. I'll be at work and not sure if I have a chance to be online around then.

I think I might go with the B. elites as well. it's a shame they haven't got the italian colours on the heel though and i don't think there's a gas mask either.

They might have the gas mask on the tongue. At least you can see the "Macchiato" logo on the tongue in one of the pictures.

What's with the macchiato recently? Saucony and now diadora. Any meaning behind? Or more like coffee beverage?

Last edited:
What's with the macchiato recently? Saucony and now diadora. Any meaning behind? Or more like coffee beverage?
Macchiato = Europe

Pumpkin Spice Latte = America

totally different 
wink.gif

All these suede/leather toe boxes of recent collabs are making me realize how I much prefer a mesh toe box

Took me a couple of days to decide, but I finally copped the Feature x Diadora N9000 "Strawberry". Gave the "Pistachio" a miss because it just won't match my outfits. Can't wait to receive the goods!

Waiting for the moment Diadora x Barneys made in Italy Hender Scheme-esque colorway dropped in price . Copped it right now with 10 percent cash back. I want it so bad i paid for faster shipping. This sneaker is just stunning to me...nearly one piece of italian leather laser cut perforations to perfection.

View media item 2240085

Back
Top Bottom