** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

After missing out on the diadora x a ma maniere georgia peach pack diadora x barneys was the next best thing for me. The details are insane and i own $1600 rick owens sneakers and i prefer the leather on this one more. The leather is among the finest i ever came across in a sneaker ... Even the laces are full blown leather .... Barneys didnt play around . i love the minimalist look to it and the colorway is just perfect in every way .... Cuz Diadora colorways can get really gaudy sometimes imo. I love this purchase so much .

View media item 2244162

I would love to see on-foot fit pics of these, if possible.

I dig your enthusiasm, btw [emoji]128077[/emoji]

X-Large won't be as limited as other earlier N9000s I've heard. 

Y'all should cop these and support X-Large if you can! Out of all the shops I've been to, X-Large consistently has the best service. Awesome employees.

X-Large won't be as limited as other earlier N9000s I've heard. 

Y'all should cop these and support X-Large if you can! Out of all the shops I've been to, X-Large consistently has the best service. Awesome employees.

Well, the question remains to size down 1/2 or full sz because I believe the Toros run a full sz big, along with some BAIT Diadora collabs. I'm sure others here have some insight on this.

Well, the question remains to size down 1/2 or full sz because I believe the Toros run a full sz big, along with some BAIT Diadora collabs. I'm sure others here have some insight on this.
I always stick with the same size in N9000s. Some fit a bit bigger, but not enough to have two different sizes IMO. 

Do you know if there will be a larger release in Japan or ww?
I don't think so :frown:
Need a 12.5 in those beams!! Doubt they even made my size
frown.gif
They went up to a US12.

Shoes look cool but the messy laces are ruining the look, IMO

The laces are super stiff leather. There is just no way around the messy look of the laces. Overtime these leather laces will soften for sure but right now it just flops around like that and i grown to love it. Oh and fyi i got so many damn compliments on them tonight ! So worth the money i spent.

Back
Top Bottom