** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Dropping this weekend the 25th. Here is all the stores that will be carrying them. Source via diadora talk fb group.
repped thanks

edit: I gotta know how does n9000 fit? Honestly, my TTS is vague. I fit US8 in GL3 (before fall), US 7.5 in UB, US 7 in Flyknit Racers

Last edited:
repped thanks

edit: I gotta know how does n9000 fit? Honestly, my TTS is vague. I fit US8 in GL3 (before fall), US 7.5 in UB, US 7 in Flyknit Racers

Judging from your references, I'll say US7. Or try comparing EUR size instead of US?

Will still say us7 for n9000. With the help of the fittingroom app by asphaltgold. You can try using that for your other sneaker sizing
collabs usually fit another 0,5 large compared to normal n9000. id go down half size

I mean $500 is crazy to pay for shoes but Sat Special >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Spiaggias 
I can probably offset the additional cost by selling a used pair of mine. I'll try to bargain a bit to lower the price a bit. 

All Gone today
nthat.gif

well will be campout... i hoenstly doubt the raffle is any good since there wont be any sizes left ... ill go there and take a shot its 2h from me

Back
Top Bottom