** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

and people just post pics of their shoe collections... i mean creativity should win not the ppl with most money :tongue:
For what it's worth AFEW did say in the comments on one of their posts that they wanted to see videos or photos of people with their collections.

For what it's worth AFEW did say in the comments on one of their posts that they wanted to see videos or photos of people with their collections.

Heard the same and its a shame... Creativity aspect totally killed for people with jot the financial possibilities to show off huge collections... Guess ppl with the most get the most

I'm in love with the Copito 24 Kilates Diadora and sadly missed on em when they released and can't find my size 11.5 anywhere. The hunt and waiting begins.

yea bigger sizes were also pretty fast oos... luckily i got mine... (us 11.5 lolll) #teamwidefeet

Does anyone know at what length should I get my laces for N9000s?

And where can I get flat waxed gray laces in that length?

Last edited:
I see that bait still got the pandas and the shreks online in every size, any chance of them dropping the price on em or should I just drop retail?

Dont think you can order them online. If you add to cart it gives you a message... most likely bait got no stock already.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom