** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Solid review/look at the shoes. I'm glad that this isn't one of those releases that looks good in the promo shots and then is a let-down in person. 

Wore these yesterday
Never knew that the rear grey portion of the midsole glows in the dark

Last edited:

Just sold my pair along with Beams colorful and Packer Azzuri for a 3 pair deal
thats a lot of orange shoes in one purchase

edit: never mind packers are blue. was thinking of the dinamo pair.

Last edited:
Nothing compared to @bds120  but here's what I have accumulated  since November of last year.

I'm embarrassed to say, especially being full Italian, I was sleeping on Diadora until then.

Next up will probably be the N9 Holograms.

Nothing compared to @bds120  but here's what I have accumulated  since November of last year.

I'm embarrassed to say, especially being full Italian, I was sleeping on Diadora until then.
LOL... Im small fish man. Some real big fish out there. I have most of the ones you posted for sale. 

Im out here yelling at people to 

LOL... Im small fish man. Some real big fish out there. I have most of the ones you posted for sale. 

What size? In the mkt for the usual suspects in 10.5/11 N9000 and V7000  (RF/pepto bismol/united arrows/beams/ma maniere/purple tape)

What size? In the mkt for the usual suspects in 10.5/11 N9000 and V7000  (RF/pepto bismol/united arrows/beams/ma maniere/purple tape)
Sorry man... Im a 10. So most of my pair are 9.5 for N9000 and 10 for V7000. I have probably one pair that would fit you perfect and that is Toro which is a 10 but they run BIG!! Like a full size due to the leather inside. 

Hey is my list/pics of items https://goo.gl/photos/wyUZxqQM27aqE9by5

I guess that would make me what...sea anemone, plankton maybe? lol (Shout out to 8th grade science class)

Wtf was i thinking. I thought all along the afews are n9k. Copped half a size down. Lol

Proof you should have just stayed in your lane. The inner hypebeast got you. Did you even LOOK at the shoe? How the hell you mix that up..
You know what, don't even tell me

The macchiatos are unbelievable, but mine got this huge leather on leather noise that just kills it for me

Back
Top Bottom